Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylark

Reaction score
My name is Bella, I joined couple days ago and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm lonely too but ofcourse I'd like to change that. So I'm here mostly because I need people to talk to and hopefully gradually it'll take me out of myself and make some new friends :)

The things that keep me sane are mostly artsy fartsy crafting stuff, trying new recipes, gardening, nature in general, music, and a good movie or a show I like on tv (Dexter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory fan). I love animals and appreciate those that feel the same. I would probably do alot more travelling if I didn't mind travel alone.

Well thats about it for now.

Sending much love your way, Bella

Hi Bella, welcome to the forum. I like your name. :)

Love Games of Thrones, love Big Bang Theory and I love animals too. I'm sure you'll meet many nice people from here. :)

Hi and welcome, and I agree with your TV list, although not seen Game of Thrones!

Heey there Bella, warm welcome to the forums to you!

Shame to hear you are feeling lonely, i hope you find some new friends here! :)

Wow! We seem to have alot in common, i love nature, play 4 instruments (music), i like the serie dexter, and my goal in life is to travel the world in a nomadic style.

Feel free to send me a message just to talk about anything at all!

Take care! :)

Edward W said:
Hi and welcome, and I agree with your TV list, although not seen Game of Thrones!

It's a really cool show. I've not finished watching Season 2 though! Stopped somewhere in the middle of it.

Hello Bella.

Welcome to the forum.

The Big Bang Theory is great.

Latest posts

Back