Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HauntedTexan

Reaction score
Greetings, Been a tough few years, cancer took my wife and mom just passed away a couple weeks ago. Moved from west Texas so mom did not have to enter a nursing home. New house, new town, and on top of that, I'm disabled which limits my mobility. It is way too quiet here now, and it's too many headaches to sell this place and move back to Pecos. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.... ;)

Losing precious person is always hard to get over... I hope you can get comforted by this forum. Welcome.

I'm so sorry for your losses. :(

Welcome to ALL, I hope you find what you are looking for. Feel free to wonder into the chat room, if you're interested.

Sorry to hear it, brother. It's a story you hear too often down here. We live out in the "chemical row" down by the Gulf. PawPaw had the cancer twice; God rest his'soul. Second time it was accompanied by a flabby heart, and it was too much for 'im to take. They had to cut that black mass melanoma off my Nanny. Either way, I'm sorry to hear it, man. And I feel you on not wanting to make the move back to Pecos. It's a poor competition, but I'd still take my swamp heat over that West Texas, cracker-dry, panhandle heat any day of the week and twice in Summer.

HauntedTexan said:
Greetings, Been a tough few years, cancer took my wife and mom just passed away a couple weeks ago. Moved from west Texas so mom did not have to enter a nursing home. New house, new town, and on top of that, I'm disabled which limits my mobility. It is way too quiet here now, and it's too many headaches to sell this place and move back to Pecos. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.... ;)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your wife and mom. My condolences. :( *hugs*

My condolences, HauntedTexan. Caring for an ill parent is difficult and there's a void when they pass on. I hope that you can find a little bit of solace here.

Latest posts

Back