HI!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fender

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Fender. I use this name because I play guitar, (I have a Fender) and because I work on cars and trucks a lot (they have fenders). Anyway, I feel kinda retarded posting on a site like this but don't really have any friends and have huge problems talking to people to get friends and stuff. But I am here because not only am I a loner, I like to help people. I am interested in psychology and helping people that have difficulties in life, especially those difficulties which are psychological. I am 19 and have been through a lot growing up so I can relate to many people's situations and do my best to give people advice on stuff. So if anyone is feeling lonely or wants some advice on handling social or anxiety problems or anything else PM me or just post it and I will do my best!

Fender said:
Hi everyone, I'm Fender. I use this name because I play guitar, (I have a Fender) and because I work on cars and trucks a lot (they have fenders). Anyway, I feel kinda retarded posting on a site like this but don't really have any friends and have huge problems talking to people to get friends and stuff. But I am here because not only am I a loner, I like to help people. I am interested in psychology and helping people that have difficulties in life, especially those difficulties which are psychological. I am 19 and have been through a lot growing up so I can relate to many people's situations and do my best to give people advice on stuff. So if anyone is feeling lonely or wants some advice on handling social or anxiety problems or anything else PM me or just post it and I will do my best!

Hi Fenders,
Welcome =)

Latest posts

Back