High School Reunion??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryKoreanMan

Reaction score
my friend reminded me of a high school reunion in june of 2013 and it got me thinking.

Presumably if the second coming of jesus doesn't occur, how does one go about this ? I have not seen a LOT of these people (I don't use facebook) since graduation.

Did any of you go to your high school reunions and how was it?

My current plan is to grow my hair out and adopt a Grizzly Adams type beard as well as build enough muscle to block out the sun so i can look as unrecognizable as possible. I've also grown 3 inches in addition since graduation.

I didn't go to the one we had 10.5 years ago. None of those people ever spoke to me after graduating and they weren't exactly friends back then. Figured I didn't need to waste my time or money. Especially since they weer charging something like $85 to go to the reunion. I posted on the messageboard that they can visit me for free at my house. Didn't get any takers. *laughs*

Surprisingly, the very same folks that you would think to be the 'hot shot, popular kids' are the ones soooo worth going back to the reunion for!! because all the 'ugly' and negative bahavior that they spread to others, will have now come back to haunt them!!

I got picked on in middle, and high school, because I had to wear stupid hearing aids, and I talked funny' big ******* deal, pick on the deaf kid... makes you look like an *******.

Point is, in life I have managed to overcome 'most' of it.
But when I 'made' myself go to the shitty reunion.... it was the BEST thing I could have ever done!!! those very same shitheads who tormented me day after day after day were now all a bunch of 'not so great' persons anymore. as not to insult anyone, I will keep the fact that I think they are all eating their words to myself (:)

Oh how I do love Karmic retribution ..... when it bites, it bites hard!!

I went to my 5th or 10th can't recall. The high school I attended was huge I recognized a few people asked about some people I had classes with and several were dead due to drug overdoses. Had no one to talk to so I left early and never attended another one. Oh gezzzz, I am now remembering how depressing it was.

I never went to one. The people i hung out with in high school, attended a different school than i did or were members on an earlier class. There wasn't anyone from my graduation class that i cared to see.

Latest posts

Back