Hitting Women: Yes, No, Maybe so?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a man and I still feel guilty for hitting a female. I should also add that at times I'm more masculine than feminine.

When it comes to defending yourself, hey, all bets are off. Even if the promise of injury is greater when engaging a male in combat I do not sway. I am not one to stand on the sidelines while getting my ass kicked.

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
Limlim said:
THONGS :)

This is what I want them to have.

Thongs are ******* disgusting and lead to an increase in yeast or bacterial infections.

Boy shorts or low-rise panties are much hotter. It's sexier to cover some honeysuckle up and leave a little peek than just put all of your wares on display. Besides thongs are too "ooo-oo look a me!! Look at my ass! I have two cheeks, see?" Attention-whoreish.

:D

Well, I could be wrong here, but if people are going out in public wearing just a thong, I'm thinking they probably ARE whores.

haha :p

I mean the whole phenom of the low-rise jeans and the thong top just "peeking" out at ya.

Trashy. JMO of course.

Besides, I visualize thongs as like a direct bridge that the fecal bacteria can march down to get to the vajayjay.

Mmmm.

I know what you meant, it was just too good to pass up.

I never did get the point of letting your business hang out of your pants and even worse, the whole wear your pants at your knees so everyone can see the whole of your boxers. I'm inclined to agree with your trashy statement (also JMO)

This was the most humorous exchange of a disturbing thread topic. LMAO

I had a relationship many years ago with an abusive woman- I'm not sure to this day why I stayed with her as long as I did but when I realized I was ready to swing back I left for good. It wasn't easy (she was the stalker type) and I ended up having to move to a different city to get away- better that then incarceration. Crazy days, don't miss them a bit.

Lonely in BC said:

Many threads can benefit from humor, especially the controversial threads that seem designed to inflame. Also, I'm on a crusade against thongs. They're not even comfortable.

Lonely in BC said:
I had a relationship many years ago with an abusive woman- I'm not sure to this day why I stayed with her as long as I did but when I realized I was ready to swing back I left for good. It wasn't easy (she was the stalker type) and I ended up having to move to a different city to get away- better that then incarceration. Crazy days, don't miss them a bit.

Yep. When you realize that the thing that makes your partner tick is destroying your soul, it's time to leave.

tangerinedream said:
Lonely in BC said:

Many threads can benefit from humor, especially the controversial threads that seem designed to inflame. Also, I'm on a crusade against thongs. They're not even comfortable.

You get used to them (wary)

tangerinedream said:
Lonely in BC said:

Yep. When you realize that the thing that makes your partner tick is destroying your soul, it's time to leave.

I agree with this. Abusive exes can do all sorts of things to you, you have to just leave sometimes, even tho you've done nothing wrong. It's your sanity/safety or your pride.

Some women can be brutal in their violence.

A case in point is that woman in the news, who pulled a guy's balls off. If I had a chance between hitting a woman, or having my balls pulled off, I'd hit the woman.

honeysuckle if I was a dude and some woman was a physical threat to my balls, I'd beat her the fresia down. :cool:

I'd never hit a woman unless I was in danger of serious physical harm (and yes, trying to pull my future children from my body most certainly counts :p )

To me it's a sign of weakness if a guy hits a girl - a sign that he is a bully and also that he's quite possibly inferior in terms of character and intelligence to the woman in question.

I plainly detest guys who frequently hit their wives, it's absolutely pathetic.

I can't remember where I heard it, could even be a movie ( :rolleyes: ), but: "Violence is the last desperate refuge of the weak."

To be honest, I really can't imagine any scenario escalating to anywhere near like that with me unless a woman was completely psychotic or something. I'm much more interested in cuddling... :shy:

If, for example she was trying to hurt or kill me, sure. Or if she was trying to hurt or kill someone else.

On the flipside, I think these are the only situations where it's acceptable to hit a man, too.

since the only person I have hit is my brother (you are supposed to fight with your siblings, right?), I can't say I would hit a woman.
I have come close to throwing a chair at one in middle school though.

The way I look at it, if the woman is threatening me, then I see no problem in hitting them if it came down to it.

I don't know why women get a free pass at hitting guys but guys can't hit back.
But then I avoid women that are violent. :)

I've been abused in my marriage so I"d say no to hitting a woman. I have heard of many women beatened but not much on the take of a woman beating a man. Anyways a man has his physical strength as protection where a woman doesn't.

Sure there are cases where it's okay. My sis-in-law was a heroin & crack addict, and one time she randomly tried to murder my bro-in-law with a butcher knife. He shoved her out the door, off the porch and into the back yard. When the cops came, she tried to get him arrested for assaulting her. But those of us who saw it happen stood up for him, and assured the cops it was self-defense.

But in general I'd agree that hitting people is a bad idea! 0.0

Sure, but probably less so. In a self defence situation, gender doesn't matter. But in grey areas, for example at a bar and someone who is drunk slaps/punches you for no reason (I would walk away first of course, and resort to violence as a last resort), and follows you and continues being a dumb honeysuckle, I'd surely punch them in the face and probably give them a kick or two in the gut or face depending on how hard they hit me. Now if it were a woman who did that, I'd still probably punch her in the face, but thats about it.

You can call me a woman beater/hater/whatever for that but I don't really care. If you are being physically violent with me and continue to be violent while I try to get away, I'll punch you in the face regardless of gender. And I'd probably kick you in the face too (given the chance), to be honest. I had a male roommate like this, and he is lucky other people intervened otherwise I would have kicked his face in.

Actually, if she was your girlfriend, you may need too:
eek.gif

216.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back