How often do you change your bed clothes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldyoung

Reaction score
This came up in chat, and I thought to ask on the forum as well.

I'm starting to wonder what's considered normal, and if the gender difference on this issue is as large as I suspect.

I don't keep score, but I assume I change bed-clothes once every 2-3 months.

And here I thought everyone was joking about you making this thread.. :/

Every week or 2 weeks maximum should be the norm. I don't think it's a gender issue.

Oldyoung said:
This came up in chat, and I thought to ask on the forum as well.

I'm starting to wonder what's considered normal, and if the gender difference on this issue is as large as I suspect.

I don't keep score, but I assume I change bed-clothes once every 2-3 months.

Bed clothes = linens (sheets, comforter, etc.)? If so, every Saturday.

Whenever I get a urge to do so really. Sometimes often, sometimes less.

Every three months. My brother washes the bedding and is very busy and doesn't always have time to wash it.

twice a week...but I work in a hotel, so afraid of what may get carried home on me.

Every three weeks... I blame my depression. My house is very clean and organized otherwise, though. If it's the bed clothes as night shirt etc. then much more often, lol.

Considering I live with N number of people (so fighting over the washing machine is part of the accommodation) and I work more than 50 hours a week... I would say once a month.

Odd question but I am a once a week gal, and I hang them out to dry on the clothes line. Nothing like fresh air infused sheets. Alas in winter I resort to the dryer again..

Latest posts

Back