How often do you cry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you cry?

• Often

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Not often

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
I can conjure up enough sorrow to cry whenever I need to... would be a nice skill for an actor to have

I remember when it was really bad, when every moment was agony filled with black torment. I cried a lot, every day, every other day, every few days, any combination.

The more time that passed the more I became numb and empty and cried less and less, the intervals became further and further apart. Even after I came back and then all that honeysuckle happened, I never cried like before.

Now, I'm completely numb and empty and I never cry. I can't remember the last time I really broke down. I think those 3-4 months took all the tears I had, cause I just can't do it anymore. The pain is gone, there is nothing to let out, I can't let out nothing.

I cry... not all the time... but when I am stressed, sad or very tired, and even when i am very happy. I also happen to cry at pretty much ever freaking movie I see. i think I cry a normal amount...not too much, not too little.

Hells no!!! Sorry, I DO NOT cry...

But I do (sometimes) tear watching a good movie, reading a good poem, hearing music that reminds me of a few struggles in my life and even when I hear/see a good deep done by another.

I dont know if its age or me just becoming a softie after all these years, but a few simple little things do get to me now and then...

Latest posts

Back