I do not want to talk, I want to cry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agnes

Reaction score
when someone is crying does not mean that it is weak,just do not know how to express pain.i crying now but I have no idea why,I only feel pain in my heart💔

Agnes said:
when someone is crying does not mean that it is weak,just do not know how to express pain.i crying now but I have no idea why,I only feel pain in my heart💔

no I do not want to cry, I want to be hugged, loved and understood

I'm sorry you feel like this and yes I agree with you. A lot of people look down on others who cry but not everyone does. Trust me I relate to your in many ways and I'm here if you ever need to talk. ~hugs~

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm sorry you feel like this and yes I agree with you. A lot of people look down on others who cry but not everyone does. Trust me I relate to your in many ways and I'm here if you ever need to talk. ~hugs~

thank you ... for some reason my feelings exploded today💔😞maybe it is a bad day or maybe I'm already sick of everything😞

Agnes said:

Agnes said:

no I do not want to cry, I want to be hugged, loved and understood

Well I am new here and I am a logical person by nature and hence I am bad at understanding emotions but I do understand what you have said.

You're definitely not weak, it takes a lot of strength to cry believe it or not it is something I can never do, express yourself the way you want to. Hence I must say that you're indeed strong and you should not worry about things, everything will be all right.

Hats off to you and BE WELL

Latest posts

Back