I don't understand. Where did I go so wrong?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Forsaken-Knight said:
He who waits for "random chance" might be waiting for a long time.....like forever...i dont have that much time to waste.....

So you're saying I have to leave my tower because Prince Charming isn't coming to me? :club:

Might be a good idea to take a stroll outside the tower.....Rapunzel..

;)

AmytheTemperamental said:
I think that people should improve themselves for themselves. Not for the hope of being in a relationship.

I see what you're saying, but for me, i definitely am improving myself at least in part to get in a relationship.  LIke in the OP, I too am now 30 and haven't had so much as a date, let alone a girlfriend.  I could accept that in high school, and even college, but after that, being single really starts to make you feel like you're being shut out, muscled out of something.  It starts to make me feel like I am some kind of second-class citizen, the very same feeling i've wanted to get away from all my life and that sex and relationships are something that's reserved for my "superiors", that I feel really aren't very superior at all.  It wears on me, and I just want to break the spell to prove that I have a say in my own destiny.

Not trying to start any beef with you, and I realize relationships are not the magic answer to everything.  But it's really frustrating to feel like you're being denied something, especially some thing so fundamental.  It's one thing to forgo it by choice, but another when you feel like you don't get a choice because you're just not good enough.

You guys should be glad girls aren't into you. Also, girls are in for a reckoning with artificial wombs and sex bots on the horizon. Their current behavior is doing a lot of damage to their future status. I'd honestly be surprised if females aren't genetically modified out of existence at some point.

Menorahman said:
You guys should be glad girls aren't into you. Also, girls are in for a reckoning with artificial wombs and sex bots on the horizon. Their current behavior is doing a lot of damage to their future status. I'd honestly be surprised if females aren't genetically modified out of existence at some point.

That comment is a bit on the kooky side, and sure to be hit with the gals on the forum...

Menorahman said:
Imagine caring what lower lifeforms think.

I've looked over your most recent posts. This is your official warning to stop the nonsense. If you feel like you want to demean people, do it elsewhere.

Menorahman said:
hahahahhaah who ever said girls are not into us? 
LMAO..artificial wombs..sexbots...will never replace a real live woman. About time to put down the "real doll".......

At the risk of dragging up an old debate, I feel I should mention that in the last 2 weeks or so I haven't been exercising/going to the gym and it's interesting to note how rapidly my mental state has started to decline in terms of how I feel about life. Granted, I haven't been well during this time but this has kind of reinforced my belief that the often repeated advice about the gym is valid.

Latest posts

Back