I hate men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Edited for quote*

Stop that. o.o

I understand though how a relationship can affect one's self-esteem for the better. :/

But, still, stop that. :p

shells said:
SophiaGrace said:
*Edited for quote*

Stop that. o.o

I understand though how a relationship can affect one's self-esteem for the better. :/

But, still, stop that. :p

*Edited for quote*

I meant, to stop putting yourself down...

because you are much. :)

*Edited for quote*

You are. You just don't know it yet because the pain of it is still sharp.

Time. Give it time.

^^^Haha... yes indeed. (hello) COOKIES AND PIES AND... AND... ALL MANNER OF THEM!!! :p

I really do understand how you feel. Someone in my life made me feel pathetic and worthless too. While I know this is not the easy answer but you will only feel this way until someone else will make you realize that you are not. It really breaks my heart to see so many people going through the same experience but we all found our way to this forum for a reason and we should all look out for one and another.

Keep your hopes up , better days will come to you when you least expect it!

EDIT: In the meantime try not too consume too many sugary treats , they are bad for you.

shells said:
brickinthewall said:
I really do understand how you feel. Someone in my life made me feel pathetic and worthless too. While I know this is not the easy answer but you will only feel this way until someone else will make you realize that you are not. It really breaks my heart to see so many people going through the same experience but we all found our way to this forum for a reason and we should all look out for one and another.

Keep your hopes up , better days will come to you when you least expect it!

EDIT: In the meantime try not too consume too many sugary treats , they are bad for you.

*Edited for quote*

Looks like somebody is feeling better , happy for you:p.

EDIT : Is that a willy wonka and the chocolate factory reference?

Can I recommend a book?
It's Not You, It's Biology
is a fun read, pop-sociobiology. From a biological perspective you might not take relationships so seriously. Less opera and more nature documentary.

Look at the bright side , you have us ;).

And also I hope that you will realize soon that you deserve better than this. I don't know you very well but you strike me as an amazing person. Please don't let this bring you down and stay strong , things will get better soon.

Small edit : This always gets me out of a bad mood , I could never really understand what this song is about but I can say it always gives me a feeling that time will heal everything.

Take care.

~Michael

Just to say, I completely relate to the opening post. But I'm a man, and it was a woman who betrayed me.

shells said:
I miss having my best friend. I feel so resentful and bitter.

I can relate to this.

(((Shells)))

I feel as though it should be easier for me because I'm older and have been through this honeysuckle before, but no. It does NOT get any better. It sucks every bit as much now at 42 as it did at 18.

I wish I could just shut off that part of me that wants a relationship.

I wish you a speedy recovery, Shells. xoxo

Shells, I feel so messed up and broken it's hard to put it into words. She promised me that she loved me and that she wouldn't abandon me. Then she did just that. She cheated on me behind my back and then left me for this other guy (some poser who thinks he's a rockstar and wears sunglasses when it's cloudy), who she only seems to complain about, which makes me feel utterly worthless. I feel like I went from being her everything to nothing in the space of about a month.

*Edited for quote*

Don't worry , it's good that you can whine and that you can talk about it and as long as there is someone to listen I see no problem with it.

Stay strong and take care.

~Michael

shells said:
I'm just HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW

Fixed.

If you say you're a mess one more time I'll come over there and SHOW you what a mess really is. ;)

MMMMM'KAAAYYYY??? >:)

Sad to hear that Shells but I wish you only the best in the future. I didn't get to know you very well but you definitely seem like a very special person who has been through a lot and I know brighter days are ahead.

I wish you only the best in your life , good luck and most importantly , take care of yourself.

Latest posts

Back