I hate the autism community.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathedral

Reaction score
I am autistic and I have to say that I hate the autism community on the Internet. You want to know why? Because it's full of selfish ******** and their friends who rules the various forums and their membership with an iron fist. They will only accept those who "fit in" and make sure those who are different are ignored or even censored. One of these forums is sponsored by an organization that is hellbent on the annihilation of autism from the face of Earth. Just sheer irony and corruption.

This dejects me. What appeared to be the promised land turned out to be Hell itself. There's not just A Hell on Earth, I can assure you. There are multiple Hells on Earth. And just about any autism forum is a Hell disguised as a Heaven to fool and trick gullible people into selling their soul to the devil.

Any and all so-called "autism communities" on the Internet are run by sociopaths pretending to be autistic. There's no escape from it. Everything in this world is run by sociopaths. I hate this world. I hope Armageddon happens quickly. Mankind WILL ultimately pay for its sins. Not just against me, but against every good person out there.

How are you functional enough to post here if you were diagnosed as autistic?

Autism is another fake hereditary disorder concocted by the criminals in the psychiatric care industry. Mike Adams of NaturalNews, did an audio interview with Eleni Prokopeas, a mother who reversed her son's autism by detoxing him. Her website Greendivamom has a wealth of info on how to do this. Gary Null did a documentary called Autism Made in the USA freely available on Youtube(click the link) and so many articles and so much research on this. Autism is caused mostly by childhood vaccinations, the kids start out normal in development and then become barely functional afterwards. It can be reversed with holistic practices. According to Gary Null the leaders of the autism community are hired shills suckling from the teets of the Pharmaceutical industry, so don't expect compassion from those calculating bastards.

Thrasymachus said:

Autism is another fake hereditary disorder concocted by the criminals in the psychiatric care industry. Mike Adams of NaturalNews, did an audio interview with Eleni Prokopeas, a mother who reversed her son's autism by detoxing him. Her website Greendivamom has a wealth of info on how to do this. Gary Null did a documentary called Autism Made in the USA freely available on Youtube(click the link) and so many articles and so much research on this. Autism is caused mostly by childhood vaccinations, the kids start out normal in development and then become barely functional afterwards. It can be reversed with holistic practices. According to Gary Null the leaders of the autism community are hired shills suckling from the teets of the Pharmaceutical industry, so don't expect compassion from those calculating bastards.

I would respond to this, John Best, but instead, I think I'm going to smash my head into the keyboard over and over again. :rolleyes2:

I was just expressing my frustration with autism forums in general. The feeling of being rejected from those places is even worse than being rejected by society in real life.

I didn't expect anyone to come in and fling blatant lies about autism, like how it can be "reversed" and how vaccinations cause it. Smells like a troll to me.

It is not a blatant lie. The mainstream perceptions of health and how all problems are always invariably hereditary are the actual blatant lies.

But suit yourself and become a life-long client of a medical establishment that wants you to be forever damaged so you are not lost as a revenue stream. I was diagnosed with depression and for a long time I let it become my identity, but now I know all psychological diagnosis are fake.

Thrasymachus said:
It is not a blatant lie. The mainstream perceptions of health and how all problems are always invariably hereditary are the actual blatant lies.

But suit yourself and become a life-long client of a medical establishment that wants you to be forever damaged so you are not lost as a revenue stream. I was diagnosed with depression and for a long time I let it become my identity, but now I know all psychological diagnosis are fake.

Do you really believe that my autism can be "cured"? Or at least my depression? How did you get your depression cured? Is Jesus Christ back already? If that's the case, then how come I don't know about it?

Or maybe you're just trying to get this thread locked and me banned for your own sadistic pleasure. I don't know. But your intentions smells fishy, especially when you say that vaccinations cause autism and all that.

"Those who know the least obey the best." -- George Farquhar

According to the Tibetan Buddhist conception of the mind, one of its essential components is emptiness or dharmakaya. This does mean that the mind is nothing, but that it is like an empty vessel that is filled with a fleeting thought, then it resets to nothingness, allowing another thought to enter, then the next passing thought and it returns to nothingness again, and so on and so on. There is also the aspect of natural cognizance to the mind called sambhogakaya, since we are aware of our mind, our existence, and we can recognize the various thoughts passing through if we focus. These two aspects of mind combine in the nirmanakaya, the unity of emptiness of cognizance because it is important that they cannot exist separately, the mind cannot be pure emptiness with the exclusion of cognition, or pure cognition without emptiness.

According to a scripture attributed to the Buddha himself, "Our life is shaped by the mind, we become what we think."[1] Even modern Western science has finally caught onto this, we know that the brain takes a wide variety of sensory data and experiences and forms connections across the synaptical gaps between neurons committing to memory using chemical neurotransmitters, what we deem important.[2] "All mental activity, in other words evolves from the combined activity of bare perception and long term neuronal associations." [3] Unfortunately for people victimized by psychiatry like myself, we learn to integrate our diagnosis as part of our identity, our being and allow it to regulate how we view ourselves and how we should fit into the world around us. Thus we have alot of negative, self-clobbering, neuronal associations accumulated over years, or decade(s), that we can get lost in for hours if we are not proactive.

Psychological diagnosis is a false paradigm geared toward generating money at the expense of helping people. There is nothing physiologically wrong with well over 98% of the diagnosed. The mere receiving of a diagnosis is a clubbing blow to anyone's life, which if believed in, by itself is enough to make another life-long victim of this predatory industry. What such people need is to try lifestyle modification: to exercise, meditate, go out in nature and surround yourself with positive supportive people. Not wallow in self miseration and become forever clients of therapists and psychologists.

[1.] The Dhammapda. (translated by Eknath Easwaran):
[2.] Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche. The Joy of Living: Unlocking the Secret and Science of Happiness.
p. 34.
[3.] Ibid., p. 115.

Thrasymachus said:

Wow, that is easily the stupidest goddamn thing I've read on the internet all week. Congratulations.

Harold the Queen, I am quite honored that you feel the way you do, since you can only cast an ad-hominen saying "stupidest" and flee from substance. If known ignorants abhor what you say, it is a sure sign that you are right. Ivan Illich in his work back in the 70's showed that the modern medical profession was about adjusting people to resign to accepting the damaging ill-effects caused by always increasing industrial and capitalist growth in search of greater profit:

Ivan Illich said:

A professional and physician-based health-care system that has grown beyond critical
bounds is sickening for three reasons: it must produce clinical damage that outweighs its
potential benefits; it cannot but enhance even as it obscures the political conditions that
render society unhealthy; and it tends to mystify and to expropriate the power of the
individual to heal himself and to shape his or her environment. Contemporary medical
systems have outgrown these tolerable bounds. The medical and paramedical monopoly
over hygienic methodology and technology is a glaring example of the political misuse of
scientific achievement to strengthen industrial rather than personal growth. Such
medicine is but a device to convince those who are sick and tired of society that it is they
who are ill, impotent, and in need of technical repair. I will deal with these three levels of
sickening medical impact in the first three parts of this book.

Medical Nemesis

He's not trolling you, Cathedral. Perhaps with your current feelings from this recent experience it may seem that way, but he's not.

It's a genuinely-held viewpoint by many with cases to back it. Consider this article as well: http://research-chelation-therapy.c...apy/parents-credit-chelation-with-autism-cure

Consider for a moment the environment we are raised in these days. Air in the metro areas is frequently the equivelant of several packs of cigarettes per day. Our water is treated, in the name of dental health, with a chemical that the Russians once used (very effectively) to keep Prisoners of War docile and slow. Our vegetables are modified genetically and our meats come from filthy, unhealthy conditions. And everything, everywhere, is loaded with sugar, sugar, and high fructose corn syrup (sugar); don't forget the healthy heaping of food dyes which are nothing more than by-products of industrial metals processing.

Most large water sources, as well as the air to some extent, are contaminated with toxic heavy metals.

None of this is good for our health.

I work in the healthcare industry in one of the United States' most progressive EMS (emergency medical services) systems. It is absolutely necessary (and reasonable) that Medicine be consistently questioned by it's recipients, just as a government must constantly be questioned by it's constituents. These principles are common sense, lost in our time of laziness, weakness, convenience, and irresponsibility; the age of "Don't worry, let us take care of you, everything is fine".

We administer drugs in the field that do some scary honeysuckle in the name of saving lives. Rocuronium and succinylcholine are paralytics, administered prior to intubation. They lock every muscle in the body within a couple of minutes, and ultimately the patient stops breathing because we need to take over their respirations. Then we shove a tube down their throat with an inflatable balloon seal which may or may not cause an injury that will kill them anyways (usually it doesn't). They are awake for all of it; after dosing, their heart rate will climb due to both ceased respirations and incredible fear. Luckily for them, we administer Verced, specifically so they will not remember the incident and everything will be a blur. Another drug administered, 50% Dextrose, is life saving for diabetic emergencies as long as the IV line used is secure in the vein; infiltration of that much sugar in to the surrounding tissues has cost some people their arms. (It's also ironic that most cases of diabetes are caused by obesity and, consequently, an over-abundant intake of sugar). Medicine does not always get it right, otherwise the IV would always be secure, and the Paramedic would never administer it otherwise.

Consider the field of optometry, as an excellent example of the capability our modern medical establishment has to cripple people. Ask a doctor what the cure is for bad eyesight, and he will tell you the only treatment is corrective lenses or surgery. Don't ask him about the hundreds, maybe thousands, who have corrected their eyesight from dismal condition to being able to read street signs again, some even having gone past 20/20. There have been only a few doctors to champion the recovery routines that accomplish this, though the ones who have have provided enough literature that people are able to do it for themselves. I have talked to them, and I have even experienced temporary improvement for myself. Perhaps the only reason I am not free of my own lenses is that I lack the will to commit to the routines, and it's not exactly convenient in my current living arrangements. But it cannot be denied that it has worked.

Do I think some cases of autism are perhaps congenital and/or genetic? Yes. The process of our formation as lifeforms is incredibly complex and there are mistakes every now and then in the programming. But there has to be a reason for the increase in diagnosis, and I don't think it is fair to yourself to rule out that perhaps there is a cure outside of the medical establishment.

After all, how many kids were prescribed ritalin for ADD that they didn't have during my generation? Millions. It was, quite literally, just a racket to sell prescriptions. Not a mirror-image of your situation, but a similar concept.

I ******* hate people who believes in that autism cure bullshit. I'm not about to sit here and listen to it. If mercury causes autism, a condition that happens BEFORE you are born, then how come that MOST children who undergoes vaccinations develop into an otherwise "normal" human being? Because it's just a myth perpetuated by certain sociopaths with a very malicious agenda. Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have a sick (or even dead) child than a child with autism? Would you like to see your very own children DIE due to diseases that could have been easily prevented with a simple vaccine?

And guess what? There's mercury in seafood. Yet, I haven't heard of anyone becoming autistic after eating at Captain D's!

Is this thread destined to be FILLED with utter stupidity just because it has the word "autism" in it? :rolleyes:

Agree with much in this thread, like what Thraycymus or whatever said.

Also, yes, I know how the internet autism community is rather mean.

You missed the central messages I was trying to convey.

1. It is healthy to question things.

2. You are looking for attacks where there are none.

I don't purport to be an expert on autism or know for sure what causes it. I just don't think you should be considering the prospect of it having an environmental cause as an attack on yourself; nor should you feel the need to get defensive here. We're not here to mock anybody who doesn't abjectly deserve to be mocked (ie, through trolling the forum, spamming the forum, or being a complete and utter dick weed).

Brian said:
You missed the central messages I was trying to convey.

1. It is healthy to question things.

2. You are looking for attacks where there are none.

I don't purport to be an expert on autism or know for sure what causes it. I just don't think you should be considering the prospect of it having an environmental cause as an attack on yourself; nor should you feel the need to get defensive here. We're not here to mock anybody who doesn't abjectly deserve to be mocked (ie, through trolling the forum, spamming the forum, or being a complete and utter dick weed).

+1.

I am sorry you were rejected and that it has caused you to come here. *hugs*

To everyone else, this thread was not made with the intention of debating the origins of autism or to debate it's merit. It was made on the premise that the Original Poster felt rejected. I dont think it's right that it has devolved from this original point to argue the possible origins of his condition.

SophiaGrace said:
I am sorry you were rejected and that it has caused you to come here. *hugs*

To everyone else, this thread was not made with the intention of debating the origins of autism or to debate it's merit. It was made on the premise that the Original Poster felt rejected. I dont think it's right that it has devolved from this original point to argue the possible origins of his condition.

Hi SophiaGrace -- I agree, you are absolutely correct. Thank you for re-directing my attention to the OP. I can clearly see how and why this thread devolved immediately thereafter.

To Cathedral -- I apologize for failing to address the feelings you expressed in your OP. I'm aware of autism but I didn't know that there are some autistic people (such as yourself) who are are "highly functional". It must be disheartening to have to put up with the bullshit thrown in your face in some forums, especially when there are those who'll even claim that your condition doesn't even exist. Like SopiaGrace so wisely discerned, this thread was not meant for discussing the origins and merits of autism. Maybe it's good that it devolved in the manner it did because now I can better appreciate how you feel. LG:)

Latest posts

Back