i just cannot do it!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i run away to mexico forever?

• *hot girls only option* no come live with me and we'll live happily eva afturz! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ahh, I actually enjoy presentations if you do them right.

Find your calm through preparedness.

Open up wordpad and break down your presentation in to a few key 'talking points'. What did you do? What was it like, what were the people like? What sorts of things did you note about the work environment? Etc. Or whatever you need to discuss. Beneath this, include sub-points to talk about. This is the key to a good presentation. Once you have that, draw yourself up with pride and see yourself striding confidently to the front of the class and delivering a smooth, relaxed discourse on your topic. Think of how you might begin each point. The rest will come from there.

Good luck
You will do great

Van Hooligan X said:
and tomorrow at 10:50AM UK time i have to do a presentation...

Well that was about 35 minutes ago. How great did it go?

By the time you're reading this, you'll be done with the presentation and it will be behind you. Best of luck, bud. I know you'll do fine!

Pretend what never happened? ;)

(But well done for getting through it)

Congratulations, Van! I'm glad that you were able to get through it... I knew you would! So back to SupaVan :) Sounds vantastic, right? Full of vanity!

Well done Van. You'll always be mega to us. I crap myself just having to talk to people at a social gathering.

Glad it went well Van! And if you ever have to do it again, remember it will be just that little bit easier.

Latest posts

Back