I just don't get it...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plums

Reaction score
I would love to just have some sort of closure (for myself). I make a post asking for friends, ok. I get heartfelt responses, I adore them all. A few people welcome me to write them, I'm entirely grateful...but then when I do...they never respond. And if they do, we manage to exchange maybe 3 messages each, and then suddenly they stop writing me. I know I'm not a bore (hopefully) and I try to keep the other entertained and interested each message...but they all stop. WHY? Why? I wonder if they know what what it's like to just be....forgotten/ignored/disregarded, and with no reason or goodbye. I would have loved for ANY of the people I wrote to just say, "I think you should find someone else to talk to." Just anything.

I'll do anything for a friend here. One who just wants to talk. And I KNOW what is tireing and what isn't. I plead with you...you won't regret it.

Thank you, thank you, you all rock!

PM me. I've never dropped communicating with anyone. I can't promise that I will respond within the hour to every PM you send, but I will respond within a day or so....and I like to get LONG PMs full of deep, interesting conversation...so fire away! :D

----Steve

Feel free to pm me. I've had some limited success making friends in real life, but I'm also looking to have some text message buddies (sort of like a penpal, but I carry the "computer" with me and I can respond quicker). You can also add me on AIM, if you want.

plums I felt the same way.
I felt like rejected again.
even MSN list from ALL many of them not really talk to me so I am confusing should I say hello to them or remove them. do they want me to say hello to them or leave them alone...

you can find someone you feel comfortable and they do care about your bothering heeheehee.
I don't mine your bothering , Pm me if you want ;)
no guarantee for quick reply tho.

hi, well I'm having computer problems and have my sisters laptop to use for 3 more weeks then that's it I won't have a computer anymore, otherwise I'd add you on msn.

hi plums... join the chat room... everyone is very cool and you are sure to find not only one.. but a handful of people to chat with, privately if you choose.... I know I have a lot of fun in there.. and have found some really great people that don't drop our conversations! And guess what?! Everyone actually says "goodbye" when they have to leave chat! I am used to people just logging offline and not saying a word!

Anyway.. welcome...and hope to see you in the chatroom! :)

plums said:
Why? I wonder if they know what it's like to just be....forgotten/ignored/disregarded, and with no reason or goodbye.

more common than you think :cool:

There are a lot of insecure people around here who struggle with chatting. So like after 3 messages they're mostly out of their inspiration to write and it mostly stops there, just because they're really inexperienced. That might be a reason why making contact here has been a little disappointing.
But of course you can always try and there are loads of peeps here who don't fall under that little discription I just made.

Good luck ^^'

Latest posts

Back