i just want someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
ive been severely depressed for the about three years already...too many issues some self inflicted i think...im 25 never been in a relationship...never had a woman love me....bust my ass at work and done get the recognition for it...hours got cut to top it off...theres so many other issues i dont know where to even begin...

i just want someone to talk to...when others talk to me about there problems i listen to them and offer advice...that well..reakky i shouldnt offer because i dont follow it myself..

when i tty to open up to someone they tend to not even want to listen...they just try to end it quick by saying yea ok uh huh....is it me? i know this has taken over my life entirely...i dont know what to do anymore...i find myself drinking everynight and some times just crying alone in the dark

Alienated said:
Hey man I'll talk you all you want, I live in isolation and don't have anyone.

i want someone that understands...usually everyone else just says suck it up

Alienated said:
Well that's not me.... If I told you what I went through... it will make you feel better. But I have I deas of stuff you can do other than watch TV and drink beer

everyone has problems but i dont get any satisfaction from others being worst off...i myself try and help others when they need it ...but unfortunatley its no returned...thanks for messaging me though

5pt7art said:
ive been severely depressed for the about three years already...too many issues some self inflicted i think...im 25 never been in a relationship...never had a woman love me....bust my ass at work and done get the recognition for it...hours got cut to top it off...theres so many other issues i dont know where to even begin...

i just want someone to talk to...when others talk to me about there problems i listen to them and offer advice...that well..reakky i shouldnt offer because i dont follow it myself..

when i tty to open up to someone they tend to not even want to listen...they just try to end it quick by saying yea ok uh huh....is it me? i know this has taken over my life entirely...i dont know what to do anymore...i find myself drinking everynight and some times just crying alone in the dark

Sorry to hear that. It's much harder to follow your own advice dealing with tough issues, don't worry about this since many people feel this way; me included.

I'm sure you can utilize this forum to talk to people, even use the chat if you feel up for it! If there's anything you need to get off your chest you could always post it here - and even if you want people to just read and not respond you can use the Diary section.

Latest posts

Back