I kinda like her, but she's got this...key...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
Oh I also learned she has a boyfriend.

Ehh oh well. I guess you found out without having to initiate contact or ask her on a date, so that's good, I suppose.

Brian said:
For some reason she doesn't have the key on anymore.

Hmmmm well, if it WERE for her mouth, that would explain things... but I dunno. :p I guess we'll never get to find out what the truth is now! Haha oh well.

Brian said:
I'm just depressed, now, really. These are the people I am growing up with. Soon everyone else will be dead and I'll be left with them.

Part of the problem is that you are swimming in a really small pool. I grew up in a back-woods sticks of a town populated by people whose family trees were not only commingled in about 10 different places, but also stunted.

Once I got to larger towns, cities, other states, overseas even, I met people who were a lot more worldly. It isn't merely a question of education, but really of exposure. Some folks can go through 4 years of college in their self-contained little bubble totally unaware that there is indeed a big big world out there.

Plus, the willfully ignorant and consciously stupid bother the fresia out of me at times, too. So I feel your pain.

wow.

being pissed off and angry because you are volunarily sharing knowledge with someone else.

kudos to you brian for admitting you were a royal ass.

i've had people explain things to me very slowly before because i was having a vague moment.. or day.. or year.. and some of them have become clearly irritated by my lack of intelligence/concentration/understanding..

the only thing that that kind of experience makes me feel is "fresia you".

reciprocally, i sometimes enjoy discovering the method by which i can help someone understand...

patience is a *****..

anyway, hope your mood lifts man.

Latest posts

Back