I know nothing about girls, need some advice..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyFaces_EmptyEyes

Reaction score
Go here if you need more detail/more of a backstory; http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-all-i-want-is-a-friend

Everything I sort of deal with on a day to day basis, take it as it comes. My biggest problem though is with a girl. Last weekend was the farthest I’ve ever gone in hanging out with a girl/having some sort of relationship with one, and all it was, was that we went to a couple of movies and had dinner.

She seems into me, when she’s with me she’s energetic, happy, all smiles, all over the place, but I’m not sure, she may just be that way with everyone.

We were making plans to ride on a bike trail some, have a study/dinner thing, but now she won’t respond to anything I send her. She usually responds to my text right away, it’ll be 5 or 10 minutes at most. I sent her a message yesterday morning, and nothing.

It’s part of me not being able to talk to girls, I think. I either always ends up saying something stupid, creepy or awkward, or being way over bearing. And I’m thinking that’s what happened here, that maybe something I said or did made her think, ‘oh god, what a weirdo’. So that then makes me think, since she’s not responding to my messages, and that I am possibly bothering her, that I should just apologize for possibly offending/creeping her out, to let her know I won’t bother her anymore, and to just try and forget about her. I’m thinking that may be the best choice.

As I said, I have absolutely no experience with girls, so I have no clue where to go from here or what I’m doing. It’s all new to me, I have no direction, and it hurts me to know that the only shot at happiness I’ve had in a while may now be bothered by me.

I think I may go get another tattoo today, seems to be my only form of therapy, my release, though it is short lived.

Don't try so hard friend. Don't smother her either. She needs her space in life just like any other person. Just play it cool and see if she contacts you. If you try too hard, you become nervous and an annoyance to her, thus you come across as desperate. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do.
How else will you gain experience unless you take chances? You have to walk before you run.

My simple mind came up with the only thing that makes any sense-

imageoya.jpg

That is about the only thing I understand about girls. Sad but true.

I'll let it rest some, it just sucks thinking that the only girl I've ever really cared about is probably bothered by me. I think I've already come across as desperate to her (because I am, if you read my other thread), I'm pretty sure they're good at sensing that stuff. I guess thats the way it goes though. Maybe one day things will take a turn for the better..

You need to care about more boobs. As in different boobs.
Not all boobs are the same.

You wouldnt know which set of boobs taste better.
You woundnt know which ones fits in your hand better.
So you gotta try them all out.

Happy boobs hunting :)

1. Yes, we can sense desperation. Acutely.
2. You don't know if this is why you haven't heard from her.
3. BUT sending more texts at this point could definitely send that signal.
4. Give her a little space.
5. Whether she's decided not to see you or just hasn't had a chance to get back to you, either way unfortunately you'll have to wait a bit to find out. How many days have gone by, btw?
6. So while you're waiting... BOOBS!
7. Girls dig tats. :D

Hope it works out. (did you get a new tat? what is it?)

Just a day so far, but she usually responds right away, no hesitation, thats why I'm worried, she might just be caught up in college. I guess I can just not bother her anymore for a few days. Maybe Saturday I'll shoot her a text, see if she wants to do something. I guess if she doesnt reply then, I'll just not worry about it anymore. (I know I sound clingly, over-bearing, and desperate, but everyone should know that by now.)

I may go in tomorrow or something. If I get another one I'll probably get another animal. I've got 2 so far, a Caesar quote and a traditional snake.. May get a Raven or.. I dont know. Fk, I might just get another snake. I love snakes..

She's clearly busy.

Be patient, wait and you'll get those boobies sooner or later ;)

Heh, thats is all guys think about now these days, huh?

Thats the thing, I dont want her for her body, if it comes up later on down the road, fine, but thats not my focus. I just like being around her, hanging out. Im a different person when I am, im not as 'gloomy and doomy' as I usually am, im more positive, more upbeat..

EmptyFaces_EmptyEyes said:
Just a day so far, but she usually responds right away, no hesitation, thats why I'm worried, she might just be caught up in college. I guess I can just not bother her anymore for a few days. Maybe Saturday I'll shoot her a text, see if she wants to do something. I guess if she doesnt reply then, I'll just not worry about it anymore. (I know I sound clingly, over-bearing, and desperate, but everyone should know that by now.)

I may go in tomorrow or something. If I get another one I'll probably get another animal. I've got 2 so far, a Caesar quote and a traditional snake.. May get a Raven or.. I dont know. Fk, I might just get another snake. I love snakes..

wait a week and send her a text. Ask her how she is. Is she doesn't respond to that, forget about her.

Im thinking Saturday would just be a good day to see, we neither have college, and she doesnt work on saturday, so she shouldnt be too busy.

It just sucks you know, its a 50/50 chance that she is just too busy to respond, or that she just doesnt even want to talk to me. I hate those odds..

JMO, but I'd hold up on the "she shouldn't be too busy" assumption about Saturday. You don't know what else she has going on. I think the hard thing to keep reminding yourself might be that while she instantly became a major part of your emotional world, the same may not be true for her. You're someone she just now reconnected with. Not saying it won't continue to grow into a close friendship from her perspective, but for her you may be a newfound acquaintance at the moment, which doesn't necessarily take the same social precedence as close friends. Just saying it's a perspective to keep in mind while you wait to hear from her and (hopefully) go out with her again. Again, she may indeed be feeling more strongly than that, but possibly not... Like I said, perspective. :)

Hope you decide on a tat you want.

Im thinking Saturday would just be a good day to see, we neither have college, and she doesnt work on saturday, so she shouldnt be too busy.

It just sucks you know, its a 50/50 chance that she is just too busy to respond, or that she just doesnt even want to talk to me. I hate those odds..

loads of other girls, not just her.

putter65 said:

What, loads of other girls out there? Nah, not for me. This is the first one, seriously, the first one, that has ever been willing to spend any time with me. I have a feeling if nothing works here, it will be a while till another rolls on by.

putter65 said:

What, loads of other girls out there? Nah, not for me. This is the first one, seriously, the first one, that has ever been willing to spend any time with me. I have a feeling if nothing works here, it will be a while till another rolls on by.

Let me tell you something about girls.....

When I lost my virginity. I thought she would be the one that
I spend the rest of my life with forever N eva...

Will...she broke up with me oneday after serveral months
of using my body and getting me to move in with her.
She threw all my honeysuckle on my front yard and i couldnt get a hold
of her after that....I got a hold of her sister though.lol

So me and her started going out...I thought I would be
with her forever N eva...too
She even wanted us to elop to canada.
But oneday she lost her fucken mind...just like her sister.lol
I was like...Oh ****.

So I came back to CA..thinking girls are really screwie.
Then oneday a little dancer came knowing at my door....
In the midnight hours..she crys more...more..more.
I thought she was the one...and we would be forever N eva too.
Oneday she disappear out of my life like thin air.
She came into my life out of nowhere just like the fucken wind.lol

So I was like...****! Duct tape Please!!!!!!

And onetime i was like...No more fucken women.
They'er more trouble than what it's worth.
I was just minding my own bussiness.
Then my ExWf...asked me out.
Will oboviously...when I married her...I was thinking
that we would be married Forever N eva.
Then oneday she became my EXwf...I was like **** **** ****.
I'll never be able to love again.lol

Then oneday i ran into the little dancer again for more more more.lmao

LostInTheSupermarket said:
JMO, but I'd hold up on the "she shouldn't be too busy" assumption about Saturday. You don't know what else she has going on. I think the hard thing to keep reminding yourself might be that while she instantly became a major part of your emotional world, the same may not be true for her. You're someone she just now reconnected with. Not saying it won't continue to grow into a close friendship from her perspective, but for her you may be a newfound acquaintance at the moment, which doesn't necessarily take the same social precedence as close friends. Just saying it's a perspective to keep in mind while you wait to hear from her and (hopefully) go out with her again. Again, she may indeed be feeling more strongly than that, but possibly not... Like I said, perspective. :)

Hope you decide on a tat you want.

After some time spent thinking, I may get a picture of my favorite line from my favorite song. The song 'Take Me Away' by Killswitch Engage, the line 'Empty Faces, Empty Eyes', get like a blank mask with a blank stare possibly.

Don't appear clingy. Give her some time. But do take initiative with her. Show her that you want to hang out with her some more.

Ak5 said:
Don't appear clingy. Give her some time. But do take initiative with her. Show her that you want to hang out with her some more.

I think that’s why she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore.. I said we should hang out again, after a whole weekend of going to the movies and going out to eat..

Perhaps I already appear clingy to her. Idk, how can I not be though, like I said, first girl in my life ever willing to spend any time with me, and now, nothing. Gets kinda depressing after a while.. idk, I know I should just let go, but part of me doesn’t want to. Part of me still has a tiny, miniscule amount of hope that just maybe she’s not responding because of school and work, that she’s just too busy to pick up her phone, but the rest of me says, 'fk it, it’s over, she doesn’t like you, she’s annoyed by you, you bother her, get over it and move on’.

Got a call from her today, apparently her Dad came to town, so shes spending a lot of time with him. I guess next weekend i'll give her an actual call and see if she is avaliable to hang out then..

I'm sure that she's honestly just too busy to get a hold of you, Empty.

And next weekend, you might just get the chance to enjoy her company some more :D!

Good luck, best wishes for you :).

Latest posts

Back