I miss him so much.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolagemma

Reaction score
I miss the way he used to make me feel like everything was fine, when it really wasn't, I miss the fact that our personalities just fit together so easily we didn't have to worry about differences or offending each other.
I miss the way he used to tell me how glad he was to be my dad, and the way he was so interested in my life, the way he wanted to know about every part of me that he missed while I was younger.
I miss the fact that even though I didn't get into contact with him until 15 years old, we talked and laughed like we'd been the perfect family.
I miss your absolutely cheesy smile when you laughed at your own jokes, and thought you were funny, and miss the way you always understood my strange sense of humor.
I miss the way you used to spray too much lynx and nearly choke me to death in the morning haha.
I even miss it when you were cross at me.

I know this may seem like a random and bit pointless post, but I want to get these feelings out and off my chest, before I explode.

I miss you Marc, my father, my daddy.
I am so, so proud to be able to say that you were my dad, sure, we weren't the perfect family, and we missed out on each other's lives for 15 years, but you made the past 3 years of my life amazing.

I aren't going to deny that whenever I think of you, I see you in your last moments, and it does upset me, but I also think of the amazing times we had, and that smile on your face.
I can be spiteful and blame the doctors, or God, or whatever is out there for taking you away from me, our family, but I just wish you are happy, and that you are proud of me, and proud that even though I have made massive mistakes with my life, that I've learnt from them.

I love you, with every inch of my heart, and looking down seeing your name on my skin every day for the rest of my life, is an honour.

R.I.P Marc, my beloved father, and bestfriend.<3

I can totally relate to you. So very sorry to read your post, but glad you had time to get to know him and have him with you forever.

I lost my Dad 9 years ago and I can tell you a day has not passed by without thinking of him and how much I miss him. As dragging as it may sound, I do not consider it a burden. I feel he is near me and one day I'll get to see him again.

Time does heal some wounds.

yeah, he died just over a year ago, just before his 40th birthday, it was quite a tragic death, you know when you hear of others getting cancer and you never think it will be someone you know, or who is close, just 2 weeks of being diagnosed, he was in hospital, and there was nothing we could do for him.

I just find it hard sometimes with my emotions, I sat there that night next to him as he passed and it's like I froze, it's selfish but I'd give absolutely anything to have him back, I want him back so badly.

I'm glad you can relate to me, and I'm glad you understand. I know I'm not alone and I'm not the only one who's had a close family member pass away, but I just need to know that I can cope, and how to cope.

Awwwhh thankyou, :) I could do with a hug as well! :)
(((blackhole)))<3

Awwwhh thankyou, :) I could do with a hug as well! :)
(((blackhole)))<3

I am different give hugs this way:

hug_7.gif

blackhole said:
lolagemma said:
blackhole said:
(((LOLAGEMMA)))
yesss?
that's how we (((HUG))) around here!:) you sounded like you could really use a hug!

Your fortunate to have a great father. It's good that you got along, mostly. :D

I am sure he is proud of you, wherever he is!

"Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow."
~Author Unknown

I'm sorry for your loss, and can only imagine how you must feel. Stay strong, you'll get through this. Big hugs!

Latest posts

Back