I Need to Fight...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
I need to fight this disease, I need to fight this insect,
A cockroach that only comes out in the dark, biting away at everything I own,
No witnesses by my side, a lone wolf who must win her meat,
No equality or fairness provided, a fight for what's right and to diminish whats wrong,
Oh who can help me? And why must I request assistance? Dont people see what is wrong? Dont people intervene for truth?
We live in a world so cold, a world full of injustice, however I must reach the truth, alone or with companions otherwise my doom will increase no-fold and left all alone within these dark walls of solace...
Why must I fight so hard? Why must I squash this insect of mine? Why couldn't we coincide? Why must you bring your doubts onto mine?
Eating away at my intelligence, eating away at my confidence soon there will be nothing left to eat but my warm beating heart...hump hump

You do have something. You have a warm beating heart. There are people who will appreciate that. You just have to find them among the busy that is the world.

I totally understand how you feel because I have these dark thoughts quite often as well, the problem is that I think I know who is to blame and that is our own mind. Human mind can be a really complicated and perplexing device and it really can torture us sometime. The only advice i can give you is to try and distract yourself by doing everyday tasks or hobbies, but in the end you are the only on to find what will best work for you. I hope you tame this cockroach soon mate.

insect? o_O

Refreshing sense of self-responsibility in that post...Not wanting to need help - but instead be strong enough to carry on alone. People say that you shouldn't be afraid to ask for help...but if you conquer an enemy alone...the victory is always sweeter. People who constantly depend on others will never understand that.

You have my respect - best of luck

jzinsky said:
Hey that was good!

Thanks

1000lifetimes said:
insect? o_O

Refreshing sense of self-responsibility in that post...Not wanting to need help - but instead be strong enough to carry on alone. People say that you shouldn't be afraid to ask for help...but if you conquer an enemy alone...the victory is always sweeter. People who constantly depend on others will never understand that.

You have my respect - best of luck

Cheers my dears.

Alienated said:
I loved that... I really did. I felt that.

Thank you very much, its kind of my release, Im normally f-in and blinding about my crap, so I thought instead of hurting your eyes with obscenities I thought I would write prose instead.

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Back