i want to be alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

liposuctionlol

i don't know
there is just something i like friends and stuff
but i don't want a marrital partner
in fact i don't even want a relationship
i want to die single
does anybody else share this?

In some ways I can relate to your post, there are times when I feel better off alone, but I also have times when I wish that I had company around me.

i like being single, since 19 for me is way to younge to be tied down, but by no means would i like to die alone. Id like to have someone to wake up next to, to have dinner with, to have a family with one day, just not now. id hate to die alone, that would be quite depressing

I don't want to die alone. I want to love someone, share my life with someone, get married, have children, raise them, watch them get married and have a good time with my grandchildren. Then I can die as a happy man

Living with someone who You don't get along with can be very suffocating, but living with Your dream-partner probably is like paradise.

JustLost said:
liposuctionlol said:

I've lived alone for almost 12 years...I'd kind of like to stop now.

13 years and am kinder thinking the same as you :) All tho if that never happens I am still determined to have the best life I can.

I have decided am going to use the single life to my advantage and make the most out of the extra freedom you get. I might miss it one day.

Yes, really, I feel same!
Just want to be alone.
And speaking about "friends and stuff" I don't need them either.
Maybe it will change in future, but right now I want it to be like this.

liposuctionlol said:
i don't know
i want to die single

I don't want anyone right now but, maybe later down the road when I am ready. I think we all change. Who knows what I will want later or what you will want. I agree with Robin. I think he made a great point. Being with someone has it's ups and downs. It's all a matter of choice. Freedom is great :)

Dying alone would be okay with me, and i need more alone time then most people seem to need. I just don't want to alone the whole time until i get around to croaking.

liposuctionlol said:
i don't know
i want to die single

I didnt want any relationships or anything to do with anybody until i found someone that I love.

Dieing alone is scary and I think exactly at that moment u want somebody to be there.

i dont want to be alone. but from all these horrible experiences ive had with people, really bums the honeysuckle out of me, therefore, i want to be alone now. because im afraid that once i make a friend or a gf, something bads gonna happen and i might be in worse situation than i was before and kill/hate myself. ive lost motivation and energy to go out there and make new friends. people fcuk you over sometimes. and basically im just embittered by relationship.

it really aint healthly to be alone for a long time. Sure sometimes u just wanna distance urself from every1 for a lil while, however if it lasts for too long then it aint good. Theres no point in living life if ur not gonna take a couple of risks. Sure we gotta play safe sometimes but tell me , wheres teh fun in that? U know what they say, its better to have love and lost rather than never love at all

You can also develop ur senses in such a way that u can really indentify what kind of a person you are dealing with. Its not hard at all, you just need some encouragement and a lil drive for that. Live life, dont dwell on ur sad times, the more u do , the more ull be sucked back into lonelyness and depression. Everyday is a new day , so treat it like one.

So, if all of you are perfectly comfortable being alone then why are you posting on a loneliness forum?

Sorry, but this is all making the kind of sense that doesn't.

JustLost said:
So, if all of you are perfectly comfortable being alone then why are you posting on a loneliness forum?

Sorry, but this is all making the kind of sense that doesn't.

Thats actually a great example of how we as humans need other ppl. Not necessarily emotionally for some ppl but for company at least. I know u mite think about dying alone and stuff but really....i doubt this thinking will last long. PPl have very long and rough lives and i sympathize with you if you have had such a life, but that is no reason for you to give up on living life. Think about it , whats better, spending ur life rotting or making the most out of ur life and 10 yrs later, being thankful that you took the appropriate steps to have a life that you always wanted. Think about it , im sure ull give enjying life another chance.

JustLost said:

Well it is called A lonely life. There is nothing wrong with that kinder life if your happy with it.

But I do get where your coming from. I think most just try and look on the bright side of things witch I would say is a good thing to try and be positive.

Bluey said:
But I do get where your coming from. I think most just try and look on the bright side of things witch I would say is a good thing to try and be positive.

Yeah, I know. It just seemed like an ironic thread to have in a place called "a lonely life".

"I want to be by myself but dammit I sure am lonely!" :)

I understand though. It's probably better to be alone than be with the wrong person. At least it my limited experience with these types of things.

JustLost said:
It's probably better to be alone than be with the wrong person. At least it my limited experience with these types of things.

That I would agree with. To be with someone and ague every day would be a nightmare for me. There are to many ppl that stay with the wrong person just because there frightened to be alone. I mean ye being alone can and most of the time dose suck. And sometimes I think I would rather be in a ragging argument with someone than to have to seat here another second alone. But most of the time I would rather be on my own then ague with someone. When I do live with someone I wont that to be for love not cos of my own loneliness.

Latest posts

Back