I watch snakes on tv how they bite and than my leg/arm hurts ? XD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I watched attempts at curing cancer and suddenly my arm hurts, i watched how spiders bite people and they get some weird opened wounds and then my wrist hurts? I see a shark attack and i feel muscle pain? This is happening to me once a month is this normal or mby i am some kind of freak of nature?

It's either a placebo effect, or you might become (subconsciesly) nervous and the stress relieves itself that way. As in you become nervous seeing pain or some sort on tv.

There are alot more options of course that i don't know about but that's what sprung up in my head. And no i don't think you are a freak of nature. :p

I don't ever feel pain when I watch an insect or animals hurt people, but when people tell me about a physical pain they are having, I start to feel physical pain in the same area.

I've had this, although to a lesser extent.
Like when I watched some documentary and they were performing eye surgery my eye would start itching.

Sigma said:
Like when I watched some documentary and they were performing eye surgery my eye would start itching.

Lilianna said:
I don't ever feel pain when I watch an insect or animals hurt people, but when people tell me about a physical pain they are having, I start to feel physical pain in the same area.

Maybe some form of compassion?

Sigma said:
what you mentioned was something i forgot to write down in my thread! :D

Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:

Lilianna said:

Maybe some form of compassion?

I think it's more like "Oh crap, they are cutting into someone's eye, **** that's nasty, why the hell am I even watching this"
Something along those lines.
Sometimes I find myself watching something and I can't even remember when I turned on the TV, or why I didn't change the channel.
I can be so absent-minded sometimes -_-

If you think that's bad, you wanna try watching "One Born Every Minute" ... as a woman.

Rosebolt said:
Lady X said:
If you think that's bad, you wanna try watching "One Born Every Minute" ... as a woman.

I'd like to, but i'm afraid i'm not a woman.

Then you might be able to watch it without having to cross your legs - I cant :p

Lady X said:
Rosebolt said:
Lady X said:

Then you might be able to watch it without having to cross your legs - I cant :p

"The user who uploaded the video has made it unavailable in your country."

Oh well. :/

Rosebolt said:
Lady X said:
Rosebolt said:
Lady X said:

"The user who uploaded the video has made it unavailable in your country."

Oh well. :/

Ahh it might not be available outside the UK. In a nutshell, its a programme about childbirth.

Lady X said:

Challenge Accepted!

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Aww...
Edit: Oh wait, I'm also not a woman

Latest posts

Back