If you could see into the future....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

....and would see that you were in the exact same state you're currently in, what would you do?

Well...

I'm still young...
I have a long ways to go...
I don't think I can bear wallowing in misery for several more decades...

I would probably go insane by then...

"The lights are on but nobody's home"

If I could know that I would be in the exact same situation years from now then I would be more willing to make more drastic changes to the present me.

im pretty sure nothing will change for me in the future.
nothings changed since i was 19 and now im turning 24 in a few days.

but im an optimistic, so in that one chance out of 7billion people on this planet that someone will actually take an interest in me, im workin to get my drivin license to give myself more opions and goin to the gym to turn this replusive body into something someone may like. and hitting sun beds, because a glowing tan alwways helps.

get the finger out! :p

WEll, let`s see..hmmm..if somewhere in the future I`d discover myself in the same state [which one, by the way? state of mind? emotional state? social or relationship? lol] probably I`d smile first, then give myself a strong hug- at least I recognize myself- then I`d stay quiet for a while, trying to figure out why I`m in the same state, if because of me or of something else, then I`d take a deep breath, sigh, feel sad and eventually cry (since this is my state now), partly tears of disappointment with myself, partly tears of happiness that I`m still alive. Stand up, wipe my tears off, look straightforward and try to make at least the rest of my life better. Thank God, that I would still have my daughter! :)

Well, that would mean the last few grueling weeks in the gym would be in vein. It's been a little over six months sense my breakup and I still spend everyday thinking about why I was so stupid to let it fall apart, That's enough to drive you insane. I just do what I think makes me happy now, it's all I can do. And in ten years, if all is the same... I'll let myself be and start donating my time to others. My life may have been a waste, but doesn't mean I can't help brighten someone's day.

If I knew the future, that would be my ultimate cure for my lifetime loneliness and this is what I always dread. Where will I be? How will I die? How will my mother die? But what kills me is that I will never know.

It's bad enough looking back on what I haven't done - all the missed opportunities and wasted years. I don't want to see what I won't ever get around to doing as well. I wouldn't want to see into the future, tbh.

However if I did see myself in the same state I dunno what I'd do different. If I knew what to do, I'd already be doing it. lol

ya I'd probably pull the plug,

at least once the family is out of the list of consiquences

ya i apologies, that's not really inspiration or uplifting

evanescencefan91 said:
ya I'd probably pull the plug,

at least once the family is out of the list of consiquences

ya i apologies, that's not really inspiration or uplifting

And I thought I was the only one thinking that...

Latest posts

Back