If You Had A Time Machine...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flaneur

If you had a time machine, where would you go? Would you travel back to some past event or forward to the future?

Late '90s. There was no better time in my life than that. I miss the good Cartoon Network, my PS1, and my Game Boy Color. Plus, I screwed up my social life when I was in my early years of school around '98 or '99. I want to go back and right the wrongs.

I would travel back in time to yesterday and not go out for a drink.

That way i wouldn't be sitting here with a thumping headache :)

I would like to go in the United States in 1920's, just long enough to see a film and then a good band play.

Ledia said:
There is nothing to change. A time machine would be useless to me.

We can always travel forward to see what oh so terrible things the future holds!

Hopefully we'll have space travel all figured out in the future. So I can go to a galaxy far far away then use the time machine again to go back a long time ago. (wary)

I’d travel back to 1955 to ensure that my parents meet at the Hill Valley Enchantment Under the Sea dance...oh no...that’s been done.

I’d be another visitor to the 1920’s, pick up some nice suits and hats, then hightail it to the future and become a cult fashion icon.

03-boardwalk-empire-jimmy-091910-xlg.jpg

Dinosours.

Take me to the dinosaurrrrrssss!! ppl dont care about them these days but I still do think they are amazing creatures Id love to see them and maybe take a ride on a tyranosaurus :p

To the moment when everything was created. The big bang or multiple
Big bangs..whatever theories that science or religion cant conclusively
Answer....if there's a god or no god. Or whstever the fresia it may be or
bot be.....
Why? Why? Why?...
I want all the answers to why, what and how.

I'd go exactly 7 years back (2005, middle of high school) live from there and see what ever i could do different.

If I could turn back time...I would tell a friend in high school to stop her stupid honeysuckle before she started it and lost all her friends, and I would retrieve some of my old toys to sell on ebay.

Most certainly, the future. I would pull the same trick that Biff did in "Back To The Future", where got a hold of a sports almanac. He then went back in time and used the almanac to guide him on all of his bets. Or something like that.

I would go back in time and attempt to change my life.

Which would result in my life becoming exactly what it is now.

**** Novikov's Self-Consistency Principle.

Zetsubou-Sensei said:
I would go back in time and attempt to change my life.

Which would result in my life becoming exactly what it is now.

**** Novikov's Self-Consistency Principle.

LOL, yeah...

I guess I'd go back to various periods of pre-historic times to witness the beauty of long lost species and landscapes...

Latest posts

Back