If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you really knew me you'd know I have a big heart for the few nice people I know.

Lone Apothecary said:
If you really knew me, you'd be sick of seeing horror movie t-shirts within a week or two.
Oh i love horror movies so i won't mind your T-shirts :D
If you really knew me, you would be wondering what i am doing here :p

If you really knew me, you'd know that I get a kick out of disasters, as they often give us the best jokes.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I've made plenty of mistakes in the past. But it's made me who I am.

Mmhm, Sometimes the safest thing to do is to pretend that you're filled with confidence, and everything just rolls off your back. I know that feel, bro.

If you really knew me, you'd know that all the little things people say keep me up at night.

If you really knew me, you'll know that I dislike sleep and think it is an utter waste of time.

ladyforsaken said:
If you really knew me, you'll know that I dislike sleep and think it is an utter waste of time.

I love sleeping Lady. It makes me forget everything for a while plus i get refreshed to be able to work again :)

If you knew me, you will know that if i don't do any good to others, i wouldn't try to harm them either.

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm quite modest and don't like to boast about knowing people or having certain skills.

If you really knew me, you'd know it makes me sick to have you feign civility and put a cryptic comment here and there when you don't like me

Latest posts

Back