If you ruled the world with SuperPowers what would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nina

I swiped the idea for this thread from Sean's post about superpowers!
Thanks Sean!:p

If you could have God-like powers, right across the board, what would you do?

After I offered quick acting, FREE cures for serious illness and made sure everyone had shelter, food and decent jobs, I'd make a progam called:
Karmic ,Kicks or Kisses.:) Everytime someone does something nice...something nice happens, within a short time, to them (Karmic Kiss)...

Whenever someone pulls or says some needlessly cruel crap to another, they get a quick, Karmic KICK for it. :club: ( Ideally, it would be the same thing they did to the other person!)

Teaching humans through the consequences of their words and actions....Ahhhh, I could sooo get into that. :D

yea that sound about how i would run the world too. this would eventually get rid of all the stupid people who treat other people badly.

Oh wow, sounds like you've got it all planned out!
If only the select few of us did have superpowers :(.

If I had superpowers i'd probably stop time and grab a whole bunch of cool stuff and stash it at my secret hideout.

From then on i'd just live my life and help people whenever I have the chance.

:D

The world would be consumed in an eternity of acrid smoke and searing flame. Horid megabeasts would prowl for pray, themselves twisted and craggy, wrought of suffering and full of hunger for the last remnants of human flesh. A dark wind would blow, constantly howling in one's deepest, most personal thoughts; screaming for salvation from itself. Where there was once precipitation, there would be only blood and bile. Where once clean water flowed, there will be only puss and rancid vomit, boiling forth from an ill and wounded Earth. The sun will beat down ceaselessly, hotter than ever before. Love would be forsaken, for to touch another living being would bring ceaseless suffering and a screaming in the ears; to even consider another within one's mind would rack the body with spasms and fever. In this way law would be maintained and equality assured. All would be lost to devastation and despair and none would stand free from tyranny. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here; a morbidly violent manchild is now in control of the life force which drives all of existence.

[youtube]oVfPr39HqQo[/youtube]

...The world is probably better off with Nina. I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Brian--
After reading your version of the world after you got, "powers" I got to thinking that my version was pretty ho-humm. Pleasant, but it would probably get boring as all get-out in time. Why be a mundane Goddess? I think it would be so amazing if we could just shut our eye's and see a million doors to go through and each one would be a different world we could spend the day in. We'd be the supreme powers and wouldn't need jobs, money or any of the stuff we need now!!

What sort of world would everyone create for the "Multi-Plex of BEING?" Who and what would exist in it? What would it look like? What would eat and live in? The possibilities are ENDLESS!

It's the overactive imagination of the artist at work here...I see words as pictures.

I see Sean as a man, hustling away from the masses with everything he wants in a wagon, he's dragging away and maybe a woman thrown over his shoulder!:D

Brian's world is aflame, where spikey, snarly beasts are chasing the haggard folks into dark corners. NOT Club-Med, but it makes for a catchy picture! :D
Now I have to sit here and burn up some time thinking of a world or two to add to the selection...Maybe It'll actually inspire me to paint something new! The craziest things set me on fire, in my mind!

I'd use my powers for good and change the world for the better, making everyone better and friendly have people who care about people and service for jobs.

Most places, people look like they don't want to be there and things ain't the same like they used to be. One time, everything was all about service.

The world sucks now and it's going downhill.

The whole world, right? Not just Earth? If I only had the ability to rule the Earth, there would be a lot of dead humans, you see. If I get the whole world, Earth would become something of a prison. I'd fix up another planet and put the folks worth keeping on it. If anybody got out of line, I'd send them to Earth. Oh, noes. What if that's how we got here in the first place?

nerdygirl said:
The whole world, right? Not just Earth? If I only had the ability to rule the Earth, there would be a lot of dead humans, you see. If I get the whole world, Earth would become something of a prison. I'd fix up another planet and put the folks worth keeping on it. If anybody got out of line, I'd send them to Earth. Oh, noes. What if that's how we got here in the first place?

:D :D You always make my day with your posts! No limits here, nerdyG, once you made earth a prison for all the humans you didn't like you could go anywhere and do anything you wanted. "No BOUNDRIES, sort of Goddess action going on!

Lost Soul--
I hear you on the lousey attitudes out there. I have watched people kick so many other nice folks in the teeth, so many times that I decided years back that my little contribution would be, to be as nice to as many as I could, to sort of balance out some of the nasty crap other thre around. I'd visit your world! ;)

I'm not too sure if I'll be a superhero. I'll probably be more of the vigilant type but I'll make certain I do more good than selfish reasons :p

I'd probably whip up a few pranks on those who were mean to be before. Time to start making my list of visits. Then after all that mini chaos I'd use my powers for good like eliminating poverty and help save Mother Earth.

What I'd like to do: Cure all forms of illnesses, Resurrect the dead to reunite with the living, feed the world, all that crap.

What I'd likely end up doing: Abuse my powers, regret it, give my powers to somebody else and blame them, regret it - feel guilty for the rest of my life.

Probably fly off to some unknown galaxy, give props to the grays, unite humanity and aliens - crafting a federation of galaxies of sorts and play out the role of captain kirk for eternity.

Not really....I'd probably find Atlantis, bring it back to the surface and marry a mermaid and make mergirl and merboy babies while farming coconuts for the rest of our merdays. This is getting crazy.

Orrrrrr journey to the centre of the earth and fight the lavamen.

Most likely: never tell a single soul about my wicked powers in the first place, and live out my days secretly kicking ass, solving scientific riddles and farming coconuts. Yeah, that's it.

{{{Yukhi}}} You are such a sweetheart! :)

Cereal--You're a, "realist" love it! :)

Mr. Blue--Like those coconuts huh? lol :p
lmao @ slapping the fresh muffins!! :D

Latest posts

Back