If You're Feeling Lonely and Sad and Afraid to Reach Out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HappyYogi said:
This reminds me of a woman, also in the news, in her forties who desperately wanted to be part of a family. She was professional, intelligent but for some reason I cannot remember, did not have a loving family of origin to go to. So she took out an ad to be "adopted". She titled it "FAMILY WANTED". Lo and behold she got a fair number of replies and did find her family. She was "adopted". She pontificated what it means to be part of a family. To work as a team, be needed/wanted, to "matter". Later she formed a website for others to find their family but the website is no longer up. I cannot find a trace of her or her story anywhere. I was curious because I, too, want to be part of a family...a loving caring unit. I am close to her age and really related to her.

I relate to her as well as I am as alone in the world as she was before she was adopted. if you do hear anything more about her, please let me know as maybe I could advertise for a family as well.

Latest posts

Back