I'm new :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here. You all can call me Wolfe if you like lol. Well here is the deal. I am having some issues with life… well isn’t everyone? Anyway my main issue is people. I dislike people with a passion. I don’t have many friends, if any at all… Just for some reason everyone always ends up betraying my trust which leads me to another issue. Trust is something I have a big issue with. How am I suppose to trust someone? How do I really know that they are being truthful to me? Do I just let my guard down and end up letting my self be in the position to be hurt yet again? The thing is if you don’t take the risk how will you ever know the result? All in all I am tired of taking the risk. I am tired of getting hurt by others. I just stay at home sitting around being depressed (lol talk about having no life). Ok well that is just a little about myself. If any of you would like to talk to me or something that would be great because I am rather lonely.

hey :) welcome to the forum :)
you know, on the topic of trust - i guess the only thing i have learned with everything that happened is to not judge new people by what others did to me. i would be careful to give my trust, but i would not write the option off.

so yes, it is down to taking risks i guess. taking down your guard, and hoping this time will be different. *sigh*... i hope you will find people that will be worth it though :)

and well, i am sure you will find people to talk to :) post on the forums, and there's a chatroom somewhere around.

(hugs)

shade.

if you never try to swim you'll never swim.

If you never trust, you'll never find anyone to trust.

Welcome to ALL :)

Welcome, wolfie. :D lol when I was in preschool I used to know a guy with a last name Wolfe. He was my bestest buddy. :p

There are plenty of people here that you can trust! You should come into chat sometime!

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Welcome, wolfie. :D lol when I was in preschool I used to know a guy with a last name Wolfe. He was my bestest buddy. :p

There are plenty of people here that you can trust! You should come into chat sometime!

----Steve

Hehe sounds great~

Latest posts

Back