I'm new...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumble

Reaction score
Hello...

I'm not really sure what to say here but I'll have a go. I'm new, I just joined.

I'm very shy, quite nervy (ok thats an understatement) but friendly and a bit kooky.

I don't really make friends that easily and I've been hurt quite a bit. I do have a few people around me which I'm thankful for but I thought it might be nice to meet some more.

I'm a huge Elbow fan, I love Audrey Hepburn films. Photography is my main hobby and I also collect Blythe dolls...

Wow I've been sat here writing and re writing this for ages so I'm just going to post!

welcome to the site.

Welcome Stumble! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

PS: Audrey Hepburn movies are great! :D Almost as good as those with Peter Lorre ;)

Thank you.

Oh my dvd collection has to be 95% Audrey. Eek I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Peter Lorre one. But I'm so bad with films its shameful.

It's ok, we'll balance eachother out as my knowledge of Audrey Hepburn movies is limited :)

But hey, atleast I do know that she was born in the same city as me.

Welcome! I haven't been here long myself, but so far so good; people here are pretty friendly. :)

Hello,

it's nice to see another legendary Northerner. Have a hopefully good time with us! Well, if you can stand us for long enough at the first place ;)

Welcome to the site!

I hope you have a warm and friendly experience here.
Who knows, you may even make a friend or two!

Thank you Poguesy

Jilted John said:
Hi Stumble,and welcome.
I'm from North Wales,just down the road a bit!

Hello.

Oh cool I love Wales. My family and I used to go to North Wales a lot and I've also been to Cardiff too. That was a while back though.

stumble said:
Thank you Poguesy

Jilted John said:
Hi Stumble,and welcome.
I'm from North Wales,just down the road a bit!

Hello.

Oh cool I love Wales. My family and I used to go to North Wales a lot and I've also been to Cardiff too. That was a while back though.

I'd like to see Wales someday :)

Hello stumble! I hope you stay with us :)

Hi!

I'm sure I will. I'm really shy though so I don't tend to leap in to things with both feet, or at least not at first.

Hey stumble, I am new here too. Hopefully you end up having a good time :)
Btw looking at your post, you say that you are interested in photography. I am into that quite a bit too mainly interested in taking Landscapes and am desperate to start off with macros have been saving up for a long time for a decent camera and a lens...

Anyways nice to see you. Have a great time :)

Thank you all for the welcomes!

drkslr4 said:
Hey stumble, I am new here too. Hopefully you end up having a good time :)
Btw looking at your post, you say that you are interested in photography. I am into that quite a bit too mainly interested in taking Landscapes and am desperate to start off with macros have been saving up for a long time for a decent camera and a lens...

Anyways nice to see you. Have a great time :)

I'd like to do landscapes too unfortunately its not too pretty where I live. I'd love to take my Polaroids to the seaside too. I first got into photography through a more macro route then a couple of years later I got into the artistic self portraits and things. I know that could come across as vain but honestly I couldn't be less vain if I tried!

Good luck saving up! I'm not really into the fancy dslr's or anything. I have a digital bridge camera though. I love vintage film cameras the most and my little collection of Polaroids.

Latest posts

Back