In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:

I am glad you are alive!

It may sound stupid, but you know what....try gym, it works wonders. I dragged myself there this morning, through tears, through depression, through pain...I was sitting in a car, parked by the gym for 20 min still hesitating.... But when I walked out from there, I felt like I woke up from a night mare.

No need to push weights. Just do cardio for 20-30 min, but make sure you finish it. And then steam room or jakuzzi.

Guilty

InSearchOfPeople said:
Solivagant said:

I am glad you are alive!

It may sound stupid, but you know what....try gym, it works wonders. I dragged myself there this morning, through tears, through depression, through pain...I was sitting in a car, parked by the gym for 20 min still hesitating.... But when I walked out from there, I felt like I woke up from a night mare.

No need to push weights. Just do cardio for 20-30 min, but make sure you finish it. And then steam room or jakuzzi.

I agree. It does wonders on mood. Psychologically proven too. I always enter the gym a shy guy, and come out almost bouncing off the walls! :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Guilty

InSearchOfPeople said:
Solivagant said:

I am glad you are alive!

I agree. It does wonders on mood. Psychologically proven too. I always enter the gym a shy guy, and come out almost bouncing off the walls! :)

You don't even need a gym - you can do the same sort of thing from your own home and achieve similar results. Hell, even a brisk walk in the morning air can do wonders.

Latest posts

Back