Is it possible?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:
Your question was answered. Who the fresia cares if you don't like who answered it. Time to get over yourself. I'll post where I want.

You know what, that's what I don't get. I didn't click on the thread title, read it, and answer because I'm his best friend. So he doesn't need to flatter himself. I replied because what better person to answer a technical question about a forum than a moderator on that forum? Seriously, there's no way someone can be that thick-headed.
I repeat, I never read yours, so no need of wasting your time.

Ok, now I read it, well seems to me that we are similar in the thickness of our heads too, along with mentality, mental capacity (which I proved just today and you were out of words), etc. Because, if yours wasn't thick enough, you would have probably understood that I am not comfortable with your reply on my threads, after even clearly mentioning it.. It has been a request, second time on the same day, please being a moderator, help me by not imparting your knowledge to me. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Ok, I have already put you on ignore, so pl. don't waste your time in insulting me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back