Is Karma a B!tch?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whocares

Reaction score
So I really cannot stand girls my age (22) sometimes. They walk around like they are absolutely invincible. You know with their asses and titties hanging out all over the place.

And you know they have a TON of options. In their college years they slut it up like crazy and don't give dudes like me the time of day. They have their little starbucks coffee in one hand and their IPhone in the other as they walk to class without a care in the word.

They use the word "like" 1,000 times in 10 seconds, and they talk about how brad and mike won't stop texting them BUT they can't wait to see dave later tonight.

Fvck these bitches man. They don't get it. That kind of behavior is NOT ATTRACTIVE. the only reason they are given the time of day is because guys wanna run up in them and them dump them to the curb. Girls act like their behavior now will have no consequences it the future. While guys like myself have to work their asses off trying to figure out what kind of man they want to become and how to carve a place out for themselves in this world. Feminism fvcked everything up big time.

These air-headed, stuck up, delusional, bimbos are gonna start to see reality when their beauty starts to fade at around age 30. They're gonna realize their market value has gone WAY down and that all those years of getting fvcked by the entire rugby team has made them unvaluable to men their own age.

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Karma's a *****.

lol, man I got 5 yrs left :( jk. ummm yeah. There are many women out there around your age who aren't like that. Don't be discouraged.

Everywhere. :p There's also lots of people who say "like" and go to starbucks wh a cellphone in their hand who don't sleep with every man in sight. lol.

I know it can seem that all girls are like that at that age, but they're really not. I certainly wasn't. Neither were most of the girls in my classes at university.
It is a bit harder to find the lady-like intellectual women who are worth the time of day. But they are out there, don't despair. You just have to look in the right places for them.

The other ones - they simply aren't worth the consideration.

Dont lie...U wanna fresia those bitches.
If serveral of those hot slutting women gives you time of thier days...I seriously doupt you would whine.
You dont get it. You're not getting it.

Lonesome Crow said:
Dont lie...U wanna fresia those bitches.
If serveral of those hot slutting women gives you time of thier days...I seriously doupt you would whine.
You dont get it. You're not getting it.

Yea because "getting some" is the end all be all of life? That's what pisses me off about you bitches. You think just cause you've taken a bunch of dick you're special. You're not. You're grandparents fvcked too. Big deal

i on the other hand have gotten myself into great shape, performed stand-up comedy 9 times in the last year, even tho i grew up shy. I.e. i've done something with my life. fresia getting laid. it's not big of a deal

whocares said:
Yea because "getting some" is the end all be all of life? That's what pisses me off about you bitches. You think just cause you've taken a bunch of dick you're special. You're not. You're grandparents fvcked too. Big deal

LC is not female.

Wow, you sound really bitter. If you didn't care so much about these "sluts" then why are you complaining so much about them. Let it go man, there are decent women out there who have enough self respect not to go slutting it up. Focus on your studies and carving out your place, then you'll find the kind of woman you are after. It's better to have a grip of your life first.

Now take a deep breath and exhale slowly. It's not as bad as you think.

Calm down.
Instead of concentrating on those who you call "sluts" why dont you look elsewhere for a "respectable" woman. Or maybe you just crave the attention of the "sluts". Are you just jealous of a brad, a mike and a dave?

ya know i'm getting a-lot of responses from people whom probably don't get out of the house more than 2-3 hours a week.

I've been on dates
I've gotten phones numbers
I've had sex

It's the ATTITUDE of these girls. I know, I've delt with them. I'm not speaking out on a 'hunch' or 'feeling'. I have experience with this honeysuckle. why are girls acting like this? Like stuck up arrogant cunts.

And everyone keeps telling me to go find a respectable woman? o yea? where?!??! I got a girls number a year ago whom I MET AT CHRUCH, only to call her on the weekend and find out she'd been drinking heavily because her and her roommates were having 'lady gaga and kesha' party.

y'all don't know what ur talking about. it's bad out there. I'm just being realisitc

I think you're being bit more pessimistic than realistic. Realistically, not all girls are like that; you're generalizing. Yes, there are many girls who are like that, but not all of them are.

Edit: Lol, just cause someone goes to church doesn't make them instantly "holy", nor does not going to church make them "unholy".

Thank you for bragging on a LONELINESS site about how you go out on dates, get phone numbers and have sex. You're a champ, good for you. Your problem, and jaded outlook on women isn't really the appropriate topic for a site like this. May I suggest you take it to a more suited forum if you want like minded people to talk to. You're not going to find that here, all you are going to get are people telling you that most women aren't like the ones you seem to come in contact with.

It seems like, by your view anyway, that the only place you are going to find women that don't fit your exaggerated stereotype is a monastery.

*Yawn* Another misogynist rant disguised as "those slutty college girls". Boring.
Frankly, I don't believe in karma but you're going to die a lonely old man if ya don't quit calling women bitches and cunts. Women don't think that's hot and the men they're dating know that.

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
*Yawn* Another misogynist rant disguised as "those slutty college girls". Boring.
Frankly, I don't believe in karma but you're going to die a lonely old man if ya don't quit calling women bitches and cunts. Women don't think that's hot and the men they're dating know that.

Teresa

*YAWN*

ok miss teresa. tell us what your sex life was like back in college, go ahead tell us. I'm not backing down from my stand. MOST girls my age are out of ******* control arrogant. You people wouldn't ******* know. I've been in the goddamn field and have messed more girls than most guys on this site will ever have. MY POINT is that you can't find a girl out there, at least my age who isn't so ******* full of herself and thinks every man walking this planet owes her big time just cause she has a pussy. I'm not a goddamn "misogynist" i'm a realist. Also miss teresa i'd love to know why ur single. u a feminist? i'll bet you are

***YAWNN******

also, miss teresa. just read your "the meaner i get, the more he likes it" post.

thanks for proving my point you dummy

nah nah na,no

before this thread is closed let miss teresa respond to what i said about her "the meaner i get, the more he likes it" post. proved my point 110% that's how women think these days. its sad

lol, omg she wrote another thread entitled "want to see other men But doubt my boyfriend would go for that"
LOL THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! lol and this woman has the nerve to call me a misogynist! lmfao. this is too funny now

Dear Midtown:
I don't know how it lasted this long. It was supposed to be just a one-time fling. You know, a way to blow off steam. But ya kept calling and texting. Ok, then, I'm single and not in a serious relationship, so what the hay, I thought. I hoped you would eventually just forget about me because it was never going to go anywhere. But you mistook my politeness for weakness and naivete. 3 days ago was the last straw. I'm not accepting that. That's not how I roll. I quit you. I'm looking for someone *serious* now. It will be easier for you to just forget about me.

Best,
Teresa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
y'all see what i'm talking about. This type of idiocy is what's wrong with women today. this arrogant, entitled bs. and this woman wonders why she's single. notice how she typed i'm looking for someone *serious* now. so this guy was just a fvck buddy? lol, self-contradict much?

Latest posts

Back