Is she not really interested in me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190905

Reaction score
So she told me when I first met her on a dating App, that she is very shy. She also told me she is very busy with her job. So I don't even know if she has time for dating guys. I stopped texting her for months since last year when we met. She seems to want a guy that works. I don't work. So I don't know if that is a reason she won't text me much. She doesn't seem to be very communicative. It's as if she totally blows me off sometimes. I recently had text her. She and I text and talked yesterday for several hours. Today she never had text me back. She seems like a loner to me. She seems to only talk to me when I talk sexual to her. Very little about anything else. Is this where I should move on? It's so hard for me to find anyone new.

Hmm maybe you are an ego stroke maybe not.
Maybe its the art of manipulation … the dangling carrot effect … maybe its not.
How you know if a woman wants you is, dont correct behaviour that shows she doesn't, give her 3 chances to authentically show you what she wants… this is not petty who texts who first it’s the value in what she says, its the respect, will she say shes busy before disappearing.

If she fails 3 times, accept you are a fantasy and proceed as such. If that means you’d rather not talk to her, then well stop… if you dont mind then keep having fantasy sexual experiences and look for something more meaningful elsewhere ✨

Hmm maybe you are an ego stroke maybe not.
Maybe its the art of manipulation … the dangling carrot effect … maybe its not.
How you know if a woman wants you is, dont correct behaviour that shows she doesn't, give her 3 chances to authentically show you what she wants… this is not petty who texts who first it’s the value in what she says, its the respect, will she say shes busy before disappearing.

If she fails 3 times, accept you are a fantasy and proceed as such. If that means you’d rather not talk to her, then well stop… if you dont mind then keep having fantasy sexual experiences and look for something more meaningful elsewhere ✨
Could be she is lonely and has bad luck with men from what she told me. I think she may have a disability or mental illness. She tells me she can't cook. I told her I could show her how. She didn't want to learn. She seems to be stubborn in her way. We are both in our upper 40s.

Could be she is lonely and has bad luck with men from what she told me. I think she may have a disability or mental illness. She tells me she can't cook. I told her I could show her how. She didn't want to learn. She seems to be stubborn in her way. We are both in our upper 40s.
Okay so now some reflection for you…

Do you like her or just feel shes the best you can do?

So she told me when I first met her on a dating App, that she is very shy. She also told me she is very busy with her job. So I don't even know if she has time for dating guys. I stopped texting her for months since last year when we met. She seems to want a guy that works. I don't work. So I don't know if that is a reason she won't text me much. She doesn't seem to be very communicative. It's as if she totally blows me off sometimes. I recently had text her. She and I text and talked yesterday for several hours. Today she never had text me back. She seems like a loner to me. She seems to only talk to me when I talk sexual to her. Very little about anything else. Is this where I should move on? It's so hard for me to find anyone new.
You being played my man. Men will go as far as women allow them. Some women keep simps around to validate them. They might be a 3/10 but with plenty of simps around her she can live in the illusion that she is 10/10. Trust me, if she cared she would make time for you. People who actively text you back are not desperate, they understand what is like to be ignored so they will do their best to communicate with you when you are not around them. Women are very much so emotional creatures. Most of them are incapable of living alone. It is in their nature to want a man to provide for them. If she doesn’t do something so simple as texting you then you are not worth the minuscule effort. Move on, I was in the same predicament, so have most men. Best thing you can do is go dark (radio silent) and live your life and be with someone who actually cares for you

You being played my man. Men will go as far as women allow them. Some women keep simps around to validate them. They might be a 3/10 but with plenty of simps around her she can live in the illusion that she is 10/10. Trust me, if she cared she would make time for you. People who actively text you back are not desperate, they understand what is like to be ignored so they will do their best to communicate with you when you are not around them. Women are very much so emotional creatures. Most of them are incapable of living alone. It is in their nature to want a man to provide for them. If she doesn’t do something so simple as texting you then you are not worth the minuscule effort. Move on, I was in the same predicament, so have most men. Best thing you can do is go dark (radio silent) and live your life and be with someone who actually cares for you
Just fyi, when the name says “user###” they have left the forum, so almost, almost, pointless in replying.

Ah, ok thank you! Good to know. Feels like I just witnessed an Angel waiting room. People may come and go and some of you are here to advise.

Latest posts

Back