Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We didn't get a chance to actually talk but she sent me a message after I had relayed all your wellwishes.

She said she's hitting rock bottom right now, feeling tired most of the time. They reduced visitors to the absolute minimum because her immunity has gotten extremely low. They're also planning on giving her a white blood cell booster because their count dropped to zero recently. The doctors hope she'll respond well to it and so does she.

I'm sorry for not having any better news to offer. Let's hope this proves to be the turning point though.

Thinking about her today in particular, and how a year can change so many things. Hugs to her and hope the tide will turn in her favour very soon.

Thanks Rodent for all the news. Every time I come here, I feel little relieved but the anxiety and pain doesn't go down. There is only one way to make it go and that We all know.

I hope I will see her once again here.

2rm8pd5.jpg
[/img]

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Ladyf. Thinking about you lots since I found out about your illness. Take care

I relayed all your recent wellwishes and prayers. Also sent those virtual flowers her way, Tulip.

We haven't spoken much lately, but she thanked you for all the messages. I'm afraid I have no medical news for the time being, but I'll keep you posted as usual.

Even though I don't know her, as I'm new to this forum, I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery!

Thanks for letting us know Rodent and for passing on the messages. We all appreciate you guys who are doing this.

Hello, little update here. Tomorrow she will be having another bone marrow biopsy, to determine wether the leukemia cells are still forming, and also to check the functionality of her blood formation and the blood counts, is what she told me. She said her blood counts are slowly rising. She also started taking painkillers for her headaches.

I'll keep you updated.

I'm glad to hear that there is some improvement finally. This was much needed news.

poor kid, bone marrow biopsy must be horrible - glad to hear, fingers super-crossed

Many thanks for keeping us all up to speed with LF's progress Rosebolt. She is as always in my thoughts and prayers x

Latest posts

Back