Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss her a lot ... but I will never loose hope. I have good faith that she WILL get through this. <3 Love and hugs for you, Lady. :)

Only just got to see this thread. I'm horrified. Take care LadyForsaken, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Thinking of you and I hope you improve soon, this forum is a darker place without you around xx

hope there are some news soon.. anyone connected to her RL family, to have some medical news in case she is not fit to write?

She's still in the same situation as the past few days. Mostly a lot of pain. Unfortunately there haven't been any updates as far as when she can leave the hospital.

Still praying and hoping for the best. Also i just want to say that even though i dont know you, all these people really care and to me that speaks of what a truly beautiful person you are. Please stay strong.

Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.”
― Lauren Kate, Torment

kamya said:
She's still in the same situation as the past few days. Mostly a lot of pain. Unfortunately there haven't been any updates as far as when she can leave the hospital.

Thanks for the update on her condition, Kamya.

I haven't checked this forum in awhile sadly but when I saw this but heart literally sank. I'm so sad to hear this. She was a good friend to me and gave me good advice whenever I needed it. I hope you get better soon so we can talk again. You'll be in my thoughts until the day we speak again.

Always,
Samantha

Still sending all your well wishes to her, everyone, just to let you know. There isn't much news to share though i'm afraid. Lately she's losing alot of blood, so she has had some blood transfusions. Kamya covered the rest.

Rosebolt said:
Still sending all your well wishes to her, everyone, just to let you know. There isn't much news to share though i'm afraid. Lately she's losing alot of blood, so she has had some blood transfusions. Kamya covered the rest.

Thank you for the update, Rosebolt.

I cling to even the slightest hope and she has more than slightest, In fact quite big enough. Missing her. She will come back again that's the only thing I can muster.

Latest posts

Back