Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*pinching myself*

It hurts, yes, It's real not a dream. It's not a dream. Hello Milady, welcome back :)

Phew, wow! It's been such a long wait but worth it, definitely worth it. Well, I don't need to remind you to fight that bugger till he is gone cause I know you will win it. But still, I will say it again. Keep fighting, don't give up. And Cavey is **** right again, we need you here, MORE! Sorry If that sound like a demand.

So, take care of yourself. Post when ever you want to but please, don't push yourself too much. We all can wait a little, right guys?

See you........soon again :)

Welcome back, Miss Lady F! How awesome to read your post today!

I've been away for a while dealing with my own issues and missed of hearing about your hospitalization and chemo struggles.

The one thing I know is that you are exceptionally strong inside and out, judging by your kindness and concern for others on this forum.
You have the knack to make anyone feel comfortable (myself included when I first joined the gang here), and your words are always from the heart.
No matter how low and in pain you may feel, just remember - you matter to us, And you are loved.
Stay strong!

You're back! :cool:
cute-disney-frozen-hahahah-Favim.com-1524168.jpg

I`m so glad you are back, Ladyforsaken! I wish you much strength in this difficult treatment process. You can make it! (Hugs)

It is great to hear from you LadyF! I know the road is long, but I have no doubt that you can and will fight this. Rest yourself and take such good care. You have been missed. (((HUG))))

There may be a long way to go, but keep your feet on the path LadyF, and one foot forward at a time. You will get there.

Much love

I really like the way you phrased that, jaguarundi. Listen to this LadyF.

Bright Blessings LadyF you have been missed greatly. Sending more warm wishes your way.. Blessed be ^.^

Yaaaay, you're back! You've been missed. *HUG* I'm sorry for everything that's been going on, and I'm sorry I didn't post in this thread earlier. :( I've only been around for brief periods over the last few months, and I tend not to notice the stickied threads. =/

I'm glad you are back and I hope all is well with you.

Thank you so much, everyone, for the welcome messages. I truly appreciate them. Hugs to all.

Solivagant, it's all right, I'm glad to see you around again!

Latest posts

Back