Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groceries (AKA almond milk, cereal and beer). I'll buy healthier stuff tomorrow.

Made dinner for some friends last night. Experience was worth far more than the price of the ingredients.

Collected Ghost Stories by M. R. James. Tis the season for creepy stuff :) Thinking of dragging out all of our Halloween decorations because we have some really fun stuff if I'm willing to work on putting it all out.

Boooots !

51avwn.jpg

All on order from eBay...

Merlin Mozart Analogue interconnect cables
Radiohead - The Bends cd
Pavement - Wowee Zowee cd
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing cd
Libertines - The Libertines cd
Libertines - Up The Bracket cd
Whitestripes - Elephant cd
Star Wars Mystery bag of Fighter Pods
Depeche Mode - Violator cd
Pulp - His n' Hers cd
Laura Marling - Alas I Can Not Swim lp

My Postman must hate me.

New wireless router for $100, because the old cheap one bit the dust.
Apple wireless keyboard (for creating a desktop environment for my Macbook, external keyboard, external monitor, and external mouse.)

OK this is easy, today I traded in my 2004 Ranger pickup truck for a 2011 one. That was the last year they were made and this one wasn't actually used for utilitarian type work......it even smells new.

I don't make expenditures like this very often....it feels good. And having a newer 4 wheel drive vehicle gives me a sense of security, living in a rural village like I do, with winter and snow coming on.

Latest posts

Back