Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
five_pictures1_3011_20131129173442_g.png

Cat crunchies
Dog chews (anti-tartar kind)
Large tube artists oil paint - Titanium white, always the one used most.

This monster of a collection. It's hardcover and heavy. Super excited to read the comics since it's the only Mass Effect related thing I haven't played, watched or read yet.

22500.jpg

Because I'm feeling brave and sassy today and I love these hair colours. Maybe a little too extreme for a 42-year old mom though? I don't know....one part of me wants to desperately fit in with all the other playgroup moms and this definitely won't do it, and the other part is saying, "Eh! F-them, be an individual! Do it!" Haha, we'll see how brave I feel tomorrow...:)

21ou2du.jpg

2hmlxnc.jpg

ringwood said:
Because I'm feeling brave and sassy today and I love these hair colours. Maybe a little too extreme for a 42-year old mom though? I don't know....one part of me wants to desperately fit in with all the other playgroup moms and this definitely won't do it, and the other part is saying, "Eh! F-them, be an individual! Do it!" Haha, we'll see how brave I feel tomorrow...:)

yes! even 70 years old :p

Recently I bought Twisted Metal 1 on Playstation with its longbox case and instructions. We don't see that too often.
frys101_zps236c52eb.jpg~original

The right to drive a few kilometres on the A89 yesterday evening.. Less traffic, higher speelimit. A snip at €2,50...

Latest posts

Back