let's see the boobies!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian said:
There is, in all truthfulness, a picture of my nipple up close and personal somewhere on the forum.

Whoever finds it wins a prize.

(hmm) what sort of prize?

This is a booby trap isnt it? :p

Broken_Doll said:
Me-March2010.jpg

There LOL. I actually look like I have boobs in this picture :), for a change.

PERFECT!!! ;) :cool:

@ nerdygirl: Heh, that's just me...

@ badjedidude: Perfect? I am actually confused as to what you mean (I am easily confused...).

Broken_Doll said:
@ badjedidude: Perfect? I am actually confused as to what you mean (I am easily confused...).

lol I was complimenting your nice boobies, and saying that they're the perfect size, from what I can see in that pic. :p

I don't like huge nasty bewbs. Small to mid-sized is best. :cool: lulz

What the hell people? For a second, I thought I m in the wrong forum. Forums getting more perverted day by day.

Badjedidude said:
I don't like huge nasty bewbs. Small to mid-sized is best.

What'cha saying, Tentacles? Will we never have our passionate tentacle monster secks? Alas... I am heart broken.

Next thing you know we'll see a thread saying "Let's see penis's thread!" :club:

Gotta say I agree with you on the boob size, BJD...

Oh, and Nerdy... If you REALLY want tentacle sex, I know a little beach in Cuba that's absolutely swarming with squid in March...

I'll send you a brochure...

^^^ LOLLLL!!!! hahaha that's kinda freaking me out!! :p I think I have to leave the thread before it scars my brain!

Oh, and, ((((nerdygirl)))). ^_^

I think it's only fair. Brian showed his nipples... We get a boob thread. Not like this is a cootchie thread or anything. (D)

Badjedidude said:
lol I was complimenting your nice boobies, and saying that they're the perfect size, from what I can see in that pic. :p
Thanks. I'm a 32B. I wish my boobs were bigger.

Broken_Doll said:

Noooooo :( I hate it when a woman tells me that.

*sigh* I guess there's no point in asking why you wish they were bigger, is there? :p

Broken_Doll said:

Benefits of your smaller boobs:
* They will stay cute and perky, while mine will sag to my knees without surgery
* You can find really pretty/ sexy/ cute bras for great prices while I pay $50 for ugly ones
* They will never hit you in the face when you run while wearing a bra with no support
* When you are on top of somebody, your boobs won't hit them so hard in the head they see stars
* Your back won't hurt from lugging the freaking things around
* If you ever decide to breastfeed, your kid won't smother
* You won't have to wonder if a guy is only hitting on you because you're top heavy
* Big boobs require big shirts, which makes you look bigger and/ or frumpier

I'm sure that if I tried, I could think of plenty of other reasons I've wished for small boobs, but those are things that I've thought of often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back