let's see the boobies!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysis said:
This thread is now raising breast cancer awareness... So quit interrupting our charity work and on with the boobies...

Yes! :p lol, back on topic!!!!

archist is probably going to be wondering wtf is happening to his thread when he wakes up (hehe).

Lawrens said:
archist is probably going to be wondering wtf is happening to his thread when he wakes up (hehe).

IF the thread is even still here. I'm not going to let someone insult the people who posted here. I'll just close and/or delete it.

Thread Savin' Boobies, is what they call 'em:

hot-lohan-breasts.jpg

P.S. I almost didn't even recognize who this was! Kinda trippy, eh?

whos that with silicons?

Lindsay?

Brian said:
Sweet baby jesus

What was that?? OMG!! Creeper!!!! Creeper!!!!! Oh no!!!! Creeper!!!

RFLMFAOOO!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p

Sanal said:
whos that with silicons?

Lindsay?

OMG!!! It's another creeper! CREEPER! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Creepy creeper!
Oh Jesus save me! Help me Jesus pull my boobie from the fence! Oh No!
I think my t*tty is stuck! Oh no!!

RebeccaSarah33 said:
lol, just saying... <.< I hope you girls that actually put your breasts here arent the same girls that compain about not wanting to be treated like an object and demand respect... lol just a thought ^_^

i know im gonna get torn up for saying that lol

1. Of all the women who have posted in this thread, I am probably the one who has most often gone off on frothy-mouthed tangents about being objectified. Yeah, what can I say, it's a pet peeve of the mad feminist inside me. That said, even though I did not post pics of my cleavage, don't for a second think that I don't respect those who did. I, personally, don't like showing a lot of skin as a rule - not in real life, nor online.

2. As the aforementioned mad (as in crazy) feminist, I dislike the implication that the respect that women rightly deserve is somehow related to what they wear, don't wear or should be wearing - however much or however little it is. That sort of thinking eventually leads us down the slippery slope to the mindset of "Well, did you see what she was wearing? She asked for it!"

For god's sake, you're acting as if women here whipped out a full tit and waved it around in people's faces or slapped on some pasties and put on a virtual burlesque show, tassels flying.

What's wrong with a bit of cleavage? Do you really mean to suggest that by showing some cleavage, a woman has no right to ask to be treated in a respectful manner?

How disappointing.

Tangent: Ok, wth do k, kk and (un) mean?

*sigh* I feel so left out....

And Sanal? You and the fence? Get a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back