"Life is too short."

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omnipotent Soul said:
SophiaGrace - Hi friend. Well I appreciate your effort but I don't really like reading. Sorry.

f1USidI.jpg

Txd9T5W.jpg

OhM5MH2.jpg

BwGhbx8.jpg

JxShNA6.jpg

51RqbKz.jpg

QTqqJin.jpg

4g0pIjK.jpg

fiVpGPL.jpg

zC6nC87.jpg

Omnipotent Soul said:
ladyforsaken - Thanks for the reassurance, I really usually just need a nice chat with someone. Yeah I know it sucks I haven't met anyone nice yet.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.

i have given money to poor people only to find that they are better off than myself.

SophiaGrace - Wow, a lot of pictures. Fairly inspiring I guess. Thank you for your effort.

blackdot - Indeed.

ladyforsaken - Thank you.

VanillaCreme - Quite true, but is there a "Right" person?

Well, you did say you didn't like to read, so I thought I'd post pictures instead.

xk0aVHQ.jpg

IgS7Xci.jpg

Cwjpiew.jpg

3Mo5RuR.png

Ysbc5dW.png

guU8b6Y.png

sfcnAu9.png

UAjFj2d.png

sP8oXir.png

GAF40uq.png

Omnipotent Soul said:
SophiaGrace - Wow, a lot of pictures. Fairly inspiring I guess. Thank you for your effort.

blackdot - Indeed.

ladyforsaken - Thank you.

VanillaCreme - Quite true, but is there a "Right" person?

I think there is a right person for everyone. It may take a lifetime to come across them, but good things are usually worth the wait.

Yh thx Sophia, specially for the old man pictures. Very inspiring^^.

Soph, you're just awesome <3

VanillaCreme said:
I think there is a right person for everyone. It may take a lifetime to come across them, but good things are usually worth the wait.

Yeah... I think so too..

“There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly.”
Woody Allen.

Sophia, such great examples, thank you… I will try to look at that when things don't go the right way
xxxxxxxxx

TheSkaFish said:
Wow...such nice pictures. I really loved the ones about nursing the dog back to health, and helping the other dog out of the water.

Since you like animals, I thought I'd post this just for you.

His owner made him this wheelchair. :)

5nlPdiI.jpg

Continuing with pics:

D7HlyYp.jpg

cbVIql5.jpg

A runner stops to offer a disabled runner much needed assistance, costing her first place.

http://i.imgur.com/quoIZdb.jpg[/img
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QFvsPdM.jpg
CKmpgbJ.jpg

cCeXkyJ.jpg

SophiaGrace said:
Since you like animals, I thought I'd post this just for you.

His owner made him this wheelchair. :)

Awe. That's so sweet, not only of the person to make him the wheelchair so he could still enjoy walks, but the look on the puppy's face. I wish I could do more for my little buddy.

vchGXt1.jpg

Brian O'Driscoll showing Michaela Morley, a patient at Temple Street Hospital who was waiting for a kidney transplant, the Six Nations trophy for rugby, having won the title in 2011. Michaela later received her transplant and was visited again by Brian!

sSUoe65.jpg

A soldier in Brazil askes protestors not to protest for one day because it's his birthday. They bring him cake, and they don't protest on his birthday. :)

3CLqLyJ.jpg

twCWlqM.jpg

gFUNqU1.jpg

JE4ltj4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S4OHCwC.jpg[/img

A Michigan Marine finishes a 5K race with a boy who became separated from his group.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pSIhpUD.jpg

A Michigan Marine finishes a 5K race with a boy who became separated from his group.

Pr44KK1.jpg

Quarantine in a hospital can't stop friendship

Not even those tid-bits of charity will ever make me like Jon Bon Jovi or Tom Cruise. Marilyn Manson, though, is a really sweet dude. Most people don't even care to acknowledge how nice is he.

Latest posts

Back