Life of animators, or f*** my life, lol XD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packyourbags

Reaction score
so guys, imagine that.

you are a failing animator, looking to improve your skills on a certain gorgeous morning.
you pick up your forgotten tablet, gather what remains of your trampled ego from a dark hole somewhere, and set to work.

after an hour you want to rip your insides out, but you convince self that well, you will have to fail a little before it gets better.

after two hours you are starting to seriously doubt purpose of your own existence, and want to just give up art, drawing, and life forever for the sakes of a heavily vodka induced pity fest.

after about 4 hours of solid work, you start seeing progress, you are actually going somewhere! you proudly review your work, and between little pieces of crap you see glimpses of future, and you start getting those images in your head, of fame and glory, and money to pay rent that was not earned by washing dishes/floor in some god forsaken restaurant.

and then photoshop crashes, and with the sharp, cheerful sound of the Windows' prompt you hear the crash of the sudden realization, that, too busy working, you have somehow, managed to not SAVE YOUR WORK, EVEN ONCE.

FML, lol XD

guys, how is your morning going? i hope that better than mine, lol XD

:( Not good at all

Somewhat huh.

ah lost work

Oh sure it will be

aha! i didn't know how you did your work. that is some awesome stuff you've achieved on the computer :)

i never evolved much passed the 'ground stone dust on the cave wall' method :p

sorry to hear about the crash.. i play around on a music program and i know how it can be getting 'zoned' in and forgetting to save.. bollocks.

oarivan said:
packyourbags said:
oarivan said:
you're an animator?

i'm studying it :p so i guess i can stretch the truth several light years and say that.

Hey now that is effing cool! What tools do you use?

well, photoshop mainly. and a Wacom Intuos3 tablet in A6.
:p

and well, animation IS cool, but you know, i can't call the crap that i make animation yet XD

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
aha! i didn't know how you did your work. that is some awesome stuff you've achieved on the computer :)

i never evolved much passed the 'ground stone dust on the cave wall' method :p

sorry to hear about the crash.. i play around on a music program and i know how it can be getting 'zoned' in and forgetting to save.. bollocks.

XD
you HAVE you HAVE!!! your art is amazing, lol, stop putting yourself down :p (or will have to spank your person with one of those huge brushes, lol XD)

and yeah, not fun XD

nerdygirl said:
Awww, so sucky! I hate when I forget to save stuff and something happens!

yeah lol XD

It's pretty good...she's shown me some of it. :D I think it ROCKS.

...and she's gettin pretty darned good at it, too.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back