Living In Bed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true. I've known people like that too.

So many people in this world will only drag themselves out of bed for work. I think we all know the sort. Some people have their jobs as the only connection to the outside world. Nine-to-Four each day only to return to bed at the end of a shift. We're not talking about them though. We're not even talking about the people you've known who have been through hell and back. We're only talking about one person. Sometimes finding the right motivation can be difficult for anyone. I believe we each have to start from someplace. Why not start with a hobby or interest for fun? You can also find activities which are free; like spending an afternoon at the library.

It might take some significant effort, but there are different options to choose from and different possibilities for improvement.

What I find amusing is how my approach (on this thread and others) is not given any merits.

Surely we need a balanced viewpoint, or are you all just content to sit in a little bubble?

I'm not going to disagree with you. I think you have a very good point. Believe it or not I'm actually friends with a Sergeant, who would occasionally motivate people with name calling to push them forward. I believe it's difficult to do something like that over the internet, and we can only create suggestions or ideas from here. All the same I do not personally feel comfortable going down this road and I won't chastise you for choosing to do so.

Living within a bubble requires each of us to agree. We aren't sitting around encouraging each other to just remain indoors, right?

I think deep down most of us understand how difficult these things can be. We can only do our best and I hope each of us finds a place to start from to even begin moving forward. The people in my life who have been through hell and back all needed a place to start from, too. I hope nobody feels ashamed for that.

Poguesy said:
What I find amusing is how my approach (on this thread and others) is not given any merits.

Surely we need a balanced viewpoint, or are you all just content to sit in a little bubble?

do you mean 'hazy bubble' or washing up bubbles.

the problem is people can only do what they can do. it's not up to anybody else once you leave parents grasp

Latest posts

Back