Loading too slowly, still.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathedral

Reaction score
One of the reasons I left this site is because of the loading times. It's slow and feels so arbitrary. Browsing is a pain in the keister because every time I click on something, I have to wait about 10 or 20 seconds for it to even start loading. A lot of the times, the requests time out. This is unacceptable for a forum of such a small size.

At least tell me the specs of the servers that run this website, because I suspect that it's hardware from 10 years ago, collecting dust and cobwebs. If it is, it needs upgrading NOW!

Wow, no one responded. You know, I'm getting sick of this crap, it's like I'm on dial-up Internet here!

My computer is probably a lot faster than your junky servers. Come on, you squeezes! Throw those junky old Intel 486 servers out and get some new ones for God's sakes!

I've noticed it too, and loading time sucks

The owner of the site bjarne would probably know what is going on

I'll mention it to the other mods, see if they can figure something out

First of all, the slow loading times just recently started. Don't act like it's been slow for a year now.

Second of all, maybe no one replied because no one has a fix or an answer to it. Not everyone has access to fix it. So don't expect everyone to jump up with answers.

Third, we know. It's been brought to our attention, and we noticed it ourselves.

Hi Vanilla.

I'm having trouble downloading,but only today, is the site just busy or have I got virus problems,I've got Kersperski and the reports say everything's OK.

It's probably not your computer if everything else is fine with it. We know the forum is slow, and we apologize for it.

Yayyy I don't know who fixed it but kudos :D

I'm glad it's working better and hopefully it continues to do so :)

Latest posts

Back