loneliest in this whole world?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it's actually possible to be totally alone....although not communicating...not having physical contact with others can sure make it appear that way

differentlonelygirl said:
Are their any on this forum like this?
Curious.

now you have this site now be positive and see the results. *hugs* :shy:

Can't say. But I think it is and a **** fine place too, I have been only here for like a week and It is already feeling like home If I say.

sothatwasmylife said:
Don't think it's actually possible to be totally alone....although not communicating...not having physical contact with others can sure make it appear that way

Hmm guess I never tried to see it this way. It's not really possible, but when you're like me it feels possible. I know I'm very alone, all my life... But that is just my mind constantly exaggerating.

It's true I'm alone in my path, but in truth all human beings are still connected. Good idea 💡 I joined this forum. :)

PenDragon said:
Can't say. But I think it is and a **** fine place too, I have been only here for like a week and It is already feeling like home If I say.

Well let it be known we aren't the only ones there's always that one percent of population who feels like me too.

Frodothelost said:
differentlonelygirl said:
Are their any on this forum like this?
Curious.

now you have this site now be positive and see the results. *hugs* :shy:

Hugs, friend. :p I quit sas Way too negative... I'm digging the system and threads on this site. Want to stick around for the ones like myself.

Seeker_2.0 said:
Getting there.

I believe there's a way to acceptance of it all.

I would say that it is possible to be totally alone. Every year people die alone and sometimes are not found for months or, in some cases, years. I have often felt totally alone.

Tiina63 said:
I would say that it is possible to be totally alone. Every year people die alone and sometimes are not found for months or, in some cases, years. I have often felt totally alone.

That's a valid point...hadn't thought it through that far😷

I think we all feel like ghosts much of the time. I remember reading about the woman in the UK who was dead 3 years before they found her. She was talented and beautiful so most people assumed she had moved on to bigger and better things. It seems that talent, looks, money, and even fame are not enough to slay this bitter demon.

That said, I am always willing to chat with people, and anyone who PMs me will find that I check in with them often. Can't have my fellow ghosts vanishing completely!

Amthorn said:
I think we all feel like ghosts much of the time. I remember reading about the woman in the UK who was dead 3 years before they found her. She was talented and beautiful so most people assumed she had moved on to bigger and better things. It seems that talent, looks, money, and even fame are not enough to slay this bitter demon.

That said, I am always willing to chat with people, and anyone who PMs me will find that I check in with them often. Can't have my fellow ghosts vanishing completely!

I read about that lady as well. It was terribly sad. :(
I think it was even discussed here on the forum.

I've been awfully close complete solitude. The only relationships I have are formed with other members of structured organizations....volunteer groups; work, before I retired; church; and some of the neighbors in the village.

That's about it.

I was shocked as well when I read about the poor lady who wasn't found for three years. It is frightening to think of how many of us not just on here but in the world as a whole could so easily slip through the cracks. How many of us are there who feel that we don't really matter to anyone?

constant stranger said:
I've been awfully close complete solitude. The only relationships I have are formed with other members of structured organizations....volunteer groups; work, before I retired; church; and some of the neighbors in the village.

That's about it.

You sound awesome in my book, and my book is awesome too we are the awesome folk

Amthorn said:

I think that too. It's a demon, this isolation. We all aren't always Ghosts.

Tiina63 said:
I was shocked as well when I read about the poor lady who wasn't found for three years. It is frightening to think of how many of us not just on here but in the world as a whole could so easily slip through the cracks. How many of us are there who feel that we don't really matter to anyone?

Maybe a lot more than we assume

Latest posts

Back