Loneliness in Cheshire

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homelessincheshire

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im 45, lost everything, life posessions, my home and on my own.

I hope to find out more how you guys girls cope with the loneliness, the depressing times and also hope to make some friends, or a email penpal or more.

Im on and off homeless man, overqualified, burned by life, Im in a headspin and strangely found this forum by chance/happy accident and read some very funny comments while sat in a whetherspoons using the free wifi and decided to join, I might not post much but might put a question foward now and again.
Chin up people, we might be lonely, single or/and depressed but at least we are not in prison eh :)

Welcome to you. Now, as for prison, well, inmates get a bed, three squares a day, exercise equipment, no expenses, courses, company and sex. I’ve thought about committing a crime just to have more of that in my life 😂
Yes, prison is not the protection needed from vengeance before a fair trial, agreed, however a dog is better off than an inmate, it can deficate and wee on the floor of its free home and still feel safe indoors with free food and is loved and let off the leesh the next day ;)

Latest posts

Back