Loneliness is Strength

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
All of us have thought about it. Why don't I have friends? Why don't I have a significant other? A lot of times you think that you're different than everyone else, you think that there is something wrong with you. You think that you're a worthless person, just because you feel lonely. But guess what? You're **** wrong! :p

Just because you feel lonely doesn't mean your weak, worthless, incapable, and so on. Yet the truth is, that we are strong, possibly stronger than others. Your probably thinking that what I'm saying is a load of bull. But it isn't. We feel alone, and feeling lonely is one of the worst feelings. Yet we continue pushing through. We continue waking up every day, going to work/school, doing everyday chores, and sin the end coming home by ourselves. That is strength. When other people have friends and a significant other to confide in, we confide in ourselves. We have the ability to be independent. That requires fortitude that a lot of people don't have! Not everyone has that kind of ability. Yeah, we are lonely. But that doesn't make us inferior. We go through the same everyday problems that ordinary people have, and we go through them alone. We survive by ourselves.

Every waking day is a new challenge for us, yet we continue fighting and we must continue fighting. Never give up. We are not worthless, we are powerful individuals. And despite being alone, we can always hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

Discuss. :D

I know I wasnt gonna post anymore but this is so true, honestly these are the words Ive been looking for, we have to go through everything non lonely people go through only we rarely if ever have anyone to talk to or be around. We are strong.... and for those who say youre weak, youre not weak, youve just been strong for too long.

I am lonely by choice, at a very young age i realized i couldnt trust anyone...i always did my own thing and depended on myself. I do think this is what made me the strong person i am now. Now i have friends, but still prefer to be alone most of the time, and still depend on myself. I know its a trust issue, but hey, at least if you leave me in the bush with nothing, you can be sure i will not only survive, but have abondance.

AK5, i admire your wisdom, you remind me of my daughter, Maybe thats why she is alone too, she cant find anyone to relate with. you guys should meet lol

Very good post. You are right..it does take more strength to be able to live a complete independent life. Everybodys equal...you got that right!

That's the positive approach everyone needs in life, specially us the loners.

Latest posts

Back