Lookin for new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Legato

Hi,

I'm 23, M & live in Merseyside, UK.

Been dying to find new people to chat with. Miss having a good conversation with someone.

Legato said:
Hi,

I'm 23, M & live in Merseyside, UK.

Been dying to find new people to chat with. Miss having a good conversation with someone.

odd you should say that because I am dying to find a friend up north to have a reason to visit!

Find this website funny sometimes. Everyone goes through a mutual problem of feeling lonely. 90 people viewed this, and only one bothered to take time out and reply?

Pathetic!!

Where you from james?

Legato said:
Find this website funny sometimes. Everyone goes through a mutual problem of feeling lonely. 90 people viewed this, and only one bothered to take time out and reply?

almost 200 viewings :)

It is strange :) Every now and then, I get a feeling that to find something one needs to stop searching. Easy to say though

Like your attitude - you can always chat with me, as I'm always alone.

Alright, fine. You caught me. I compulsively read threads without posting in them. :)
I think the problem is that I just never feel like I have anything interesting to say, but I guess I could use someone to talk to. Go ahead and pm if you like.

fuhloizle said:
Alright, fine. You caught me. I compulsively read threads without posting in them. :)
I think the problem is that I just never feel like I have anything interesting to say, but I guess I could use someone to talk to. Go ahead and pm if you like.

Don't feel like you have nothing to say, just say stuff and let us decide if its any good. I probably dont have anything much intersting to say but I am capable of thought and if you cant express your thoughts on this forum the your messed really.

Just talk. You'll feel better. Some of us will read it, of those some will not like what you say, others will and one or two might engage with you. Nothing to lose really.

Latest posts

Back