Looking for Chat buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regumika

Reaction score
My name is Shaun. 25M. West coast. Looking for someone to chat with on a daily basis to escape from RL. preferably in the 20's. around the same time zone.

i am logical, practical, non bias, not judgemental. im just trying to look for distractions from RL. i have multiple forms of communication, text/voice. i use the computer a lot. PM or email. thank you.

you could try posting your battletag on the diablo 3 thread in the gaming section. :)

SophiaGrace said:
you could try posting your battletag on the diablo 3 thread in the gaming section. :)

That is an excellent suggestion! thank you! however... im not looking for a gaming buddy =( =(

I'd be anyones friend but i'm from the UK so not sure about the time difference but i'm around most of the time to talk to :)

Grey said:
I'd be anyones friend but i'm from the UK so not sure about the time difference but i'm around most of the time to talk to :)

Well, we can still try. if youre available most of the time then i guess time zones dont really matter =p ill send you a PM and see how this goes!

Gaming buddies can easily become chat buddies. The game just gives you something to start talking about to get acquainted, otherwise you're in an awkward situation where you're trying to get to know a complete stranger by searching for common interests to talk about. When you're gaming together, it's pretty obvious that you already share a common interest, with plenty to talk about.

SkuzzieMuff said:
Gaming buddies can easily become chat buddies. The game just gives you something to start talking about to get acquainted, otherwise you're in an awkward situation where you're trying to get to know a complete stranger by searching for common interests to talk about. When you're gaming together, it's pretty obvious that you already share a common interest, with plenty to talk about.

That is true. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back