Looking for friend to chat with!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here but looking for someone to chat with! Email/AIM chat buddy. Male/Female whichever it be, I'm up for chattin' and getting to make a few friends.

AIM: walnutexplosion
Email: walnutexplosion (at) gmail.com
Well a little about myself, I'm a young fellow (19) that's an animator/ major art enthusiast. I'm a big geek, but can talk about pretty much anything. I play a bunch of video games like a good boy. I'm a major moviegoer, I see pretty much everything and anything and bash or praise it afterwards.

More random info:
Don't watch much TV, but love the Office & Lost.

Live in Maryland

Played WoW pretty hardcore, play very casually now though.

Run at least 2 miles a day now, it's quite addicting!

Love making movies of all sorts! Animation+Film love!

Well I hope that is enough to get things rolling, feel free to message me or I can message you first! Ciao!

walnutexplosion said:
Yups, starting Junior in the fall! How about you, are you in school?

No but I should go back Its hard for people like me to go back to school I got the A.D.D. Im not making this up

i am glad there's another art enthusiast on this site. what kind of art do you do/like?

I don't have AIM, but if you ever wanna PM me on the forum or in chat, I'd be happy to talk to you. Sounds like we've got a couple of overlapping interests, and I've talked to you in chat before and you're a cool guy.

Hey guys, sorry for late reply. Been sort of busy lately.

Hey Azy, I'm into all sorts of art! From Renaissance works to more modern artists. I'm super-duper Kandinsky lover. I take note of everything and anything that involves freedom of creativity. Graphic designers, animators, and artists of all types. I love innovative commercial animations and music videos as well. It's sort of my dream to work in experimental advertising. Ex: Sony Bravia commercial featuring stop-motion rabbits. I absolutely love this animation!!!

Two of my favorite sites to read up on and discover new artists also:
fecalface.com
abduzeedo.com

I'm open to all sorts of art! What about you?

Hey Skippy,
Sure thing, I'll toss ya a message some time!

Hello,

So you are in school.Well nice attempt to communicate through the Internet.Well nice idea in such small age.hope we will have nice information sharing and have a healthy discussion in future at the community.Thank you for sharing the comment..

Latest posts

Back