Looking for old-school computer players

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigel

Reaction score
Hey. I have this very small site that covers old PC gaming (like early 90s to mid 2000s) and I was wondering if anybody might want to help out a bit. Basically, all I do is test games, write reviews and post gaming videos on youtube. Nothing serious or commercial. I'm looking to test some of these older games with players who still enjoy them and are familiar with them (my friends have all moved on to consoles or next gen pc gaming). So if anybody is interested we can talk on skype or ymsgr and set up a VPN. Almost anything flies as long as its a classic. I have hamachi and teamviewer but have never used them yet. thanks

Early 90's??

I was playing (and loving) Chiller on my Commodore 64 back in 1984 :D

hqdefault.jpg

Lol yeah, i guess old school is how you define it. I wasn't around back then so I grew up playing Win95 and MsDos games a little later.

Shipster0958 said:
I remember the old days of pulling up my DOS prompt and playing Lemmings.

Oh yeah!

Plus wood panelling on consoles, why don't the PS4 or Xbox One have wood?

300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Waggle that joystick!

Edward W said:
Oh yeah!

Plus wood panelling on consoles, why don't the PS4 or Xbox One have wood?

300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Waggle that joystick!

I have the Vader edition, rare!

2wn1wr7.gif

Hugo's House of Horrors (1990)

mintymint said:
This isn't quite as old, but I played it a good bit.

commander-keen-4-005.png

I was just about to look for a screen shot of that. I really loved the Commander Keen series. 4 and 5 were the best.

36367-where-in-the-world-is-carmen-sandiego-deluxe-edition-dos-screenshot.jpg

Shipster0958 said:
Yes! Agreed. I liked that one. Can't recall the name.

Raptor: Call of the Shadows. I actually bought it again a couple of years ago from GOG.com. It was great to play through again.

Highway Hunter
Highway_Hunter_%2528DOS%2529_09.png

Does anybody remember Chuckyegg?? I think it was on the Spectrum 128. What a classic!

I remember spending so much time building roads and connecting them with power and then a tornado or a rampant fire would rip through and then I wouldn't play again for weeks.

Latest posts

Back