Looking for old-school computer players

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farmer's Daughter for the Commodore!

The Farmer's Daughter is an erotic text-based video game for the Commodore 64 produced ... in 1983 ... At the house, the player is met at the door by the titular character, a gorgeous, young girl who disappears from sight as soon as he asks to use the phone ... objects described are collected leading to a final encounter with the farmer's daughter in the hayloft ...

Shipster0958 said:
Screenshot-5.png

SimCity 2000. This was also available for the PC

Did anyone play Diablo online recently? It's still fun.
Boss-battles-diablo1.gif

10 from my youth I loved..

Treasure Island Dizzy
R-Type
Rainbow Islands
Operation Wolf
Chase HQ
Castle Master
Gauntlet
Hypersports
Target Renegade
Way of the Exploding fist.

Ahhh... Nostalgia overload :D

Played the hell out of shareware compilations. Lots of Apogee games, Commander Keen series (mostly 4), Jazz Jackrabit, Simcity 2000, Secret Agent, Duke Nukem. Then I had a few full games, Hexen, Abe's Odissey... I sucked at those lol.

At the arcades i used to play a lot of Shinobi, Galaga, Wonderboy in Monsterland, Elevator Action, Toki, Hammering Harry, the TMNT beat em up, the Simpsons beat em up, Knights of the Round, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Captain Commando... I loved beat em ups those were the only ones I could beat as a kid, fortunately I got better. Then later on i discovered more retro games thanks to emulation.

Latest posts

Back